ALTA Redshift Price Drop.

premix

PR Member
You might not see many Tesla’s around Ohio but if you head over to Indiana they are everywhere. From Fort Wayne to Louisville. I see them all day long.

I’m guessing you live in a rural area. They are all over Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincy as well. Superchargers are in abundance around the major metropolitan areas. The only 3 dealerships in Ohio are also located in the aforementioned areas, which are also the only places to get them serviced. There are also a very limited number of body shops approved to work on them, which is a whole other nightmare in itself. Google "tesla parts backordered" and bring your reading glasses. Glass, bumper covers, headlights, and other body parts anywhere from a 2 to 10 month time wait in my experience.

upload_2018-10-24_8-44-50.png

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Sharc,

How fast does that thing go? I saw a thing on Facebook about a similar board and was thinking about ordering it for Parker for Xmas this year. Pretty fun? Need more toys you know.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
It Rips - faster than I care to go.
I've had it up to full speed - They say 22-24 mph. I'm big time sketchy at that pace.
I'm not a skateboarder from the past so this is all new to me.
I'm having Fun as hell learning.
I use it for running the dog so most times I'm at 10-15 mph.

Got 22 miles on it already this week.

This Inboard M1 is the s**t. A year dated now - the competition has come out with more/ other options. But still perfect for what I wanted.
Check out Boosted Boards as well - slightly different approach to the same idea.
Boosted has more power/ more speed but is belt driven, has external motors and a non swap-able battery.
M1 has hub motors, no belts, and a snap in battery.
Those are the features that made me choose the M1
And right now Best Buy has them for $399.00 off - !
I had to look high & low to find one. North Olmsted had one - so i ran out and grabbed it

Last edited:

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
I was looking at the Raptor 2 from enertion. It's supposed to be awesome board and I can get in on the third production run that has new updates, the thing is supposed to go over 30MPH and have over a 25 mile range. I read some tests and it looks like it's really good.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Yeah - the M1 is dated now.
Still, it's got plenty of juice to put me on my ass anytime. So for my beginner board it's wicked good.
This field moves at very fast pace with new tech.
That raptor must be crazy fast and strong. If it is, they'll sell out quick.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Well I ordered two of the new Raptor 2.1’s not sure when I’ll get them, but I’m sure when I end up on my face on the street I won’t be worrying about my balls itching anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I used the beginner mode to get familiar in the driveway.
That lasted about 5 min and I felt comfortable.
Stopped, put it to full power and marveled at the warnings and pretty lights on the app.
Pff- no time / did not read.....
Jumped on and ended up on my ass the first time I hit the throttle.
Ok - a little softer on the throttle now - got it !!!
Started zipping around nicely only to end up on my face the first time I jumped on the brakes. Come to find out, they are proportional as well. Much stronger braking in aggressive mode.
Wear safety gear while learning-!!
So much fun. I’m going to take Stinger for a rip this morning before the rain comes.
When you get them, let’s get together and ride -!

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I’m guessing you live in a rural area. They are all over Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincy as well. Superchargers are in abundance around the major metropolitan areas. The only 3 dealerships in Ohio are also located in the aforementioned areas, which are also the only places to get them serviced. There are also a very limited number of body shops approved to work on them, which is a whole other nightmare in itself. Google "tesla parts backordered" and bring your reading glasses. Glass, bumper covers, headlights, and other body parts anywhere from a 2 to 10 month time wait in my experience.

View attachment 59620
Hell I think we have 3 chargers in my little ass BFE town.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
I used the beginner mode to get familiar in the driveway.
That lasted about 5 min and I felt comfortable.
Stopped, put it to full power and marveled at the warnings and pretty lights on the app.
Pff- no time / did not read.....
Jumped on and ended up on my ass the first time I hit the throttle.
Ok - a little softer on the throttle now - got it !!!
Started zipping around nicely only to end up on my face the first time I jumped on the brakes. Come to find out, they are proportional as well. Much stronger braking in aggressive mode.
Wear safety gear while learning-!!
So much fun. I’m going to take Stinger for a rip this morning before the rain comes.
When you get them, let’s get together and ride -!

Sharc, I got them ordered, and it said it might be 8 weeks before this group ships, so I'm hoping they make it by Christmas. But you never know on these things, sometimes they might be early. I'm supposed to get a shipping notice when they ship, so I'll let you know when they come in. We'll go for a ride.

Can we take Alta's into Ray's MTB place this winter??? That would be wild.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Deal, let's get together and ride...I think Parker & his buddies will dig -it.

I put two more rides in yesterday.
So fun.
As soon as I get up to speed, I have to shut it down. I'm not stable enough to hold it open for any length of time.
I'm getting better at ripping turns though.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Deal, let's get together and ride...I think Parker & his buddies will dig -it.

I put two more rides in yesterday.
So fun.
As soon as I get up to speed, I have to shut it down. I'm not stable enough to hold it open for any length of time.
I'm getting better at ripping turns though.
You should be able to tighten the trucks to be stiffer. Aren’t they adjustable?

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
I got a notice that my electric skateboards shipped from China using EMS or some other method, I would expect that I should have them within about 2 weeks, before the snow falls hopefully so we can start playing with them and scape ourselves up before the streets are covered in snow!!!! And I'll have two houses that I'm renovating in Tremont going up for rent, so I can hang there and ride them around Tremont for some fun while hosting open house for renters. Sharc, you can bring yours and try your luck with the Tremont Honeys, plenty for you to choose from hanging around down there! And if these things are as good as they are supposed to be, I'll order up some more and sell them on Ebay as I got them for a steal compared to the US prices.