Do we really want to continue to call this “Supercross”

ck1racerx

PR Addict
i think if it was whoever ck1's favorite rider is he would'nt have been bored
My favorite rider is ME. Have you not read my posts before?
I really do not care who wins. As long as it’s a good show... I mean race. Maybe they can have Toesmack, Moosecan and Mr. Anderson (I really need to work on a nick name for him) start backward and see how far then can climb back through the pack.
How about different venues? Track built on a drag strip. City streets like an Indy car road course. The infield of Bristol Speedway.
3 heat races of 20 top 4 to the main. 5 through 11 to the semis. 2 semis and take the top 3 in each. 4-13 to Lcq. Lcq top 2. 20 in the main like it should be.

k01

PR Elite
Call it "Ultracross". Race trucks, buggies and ATVs around the track too. There's some excitement for you. ;)

Dano762

PR Addict
Call it "Ultracross". Race trucks, buggies and ATVs around the track too. There's some excitement for you. ;)
Wait, wasn't that a 70s movie with James Caan?
roole_04.jpg

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
“Rhythm section” as bill said is a great place to start. But if you got a high alcohol intake tolerance I suggest adding these to your evening enjoyment:

Every time Ralph makes a wrong assessment of what happened, or calls one rider someone else...drink. Or when Ralph uses “steer the bike with the rear wheel” or when he says lights the candles.

Emigs drink words: Huckabuck. Heart-rate. Or when he starts comparing the riders accomplishments to everything he did when he was pro.

Carmicaels drink phrases: “this track is gonna really start breaking down as the night progresses”

And waterfall-chug during all the litpro segments.

You won’t make it to the 450 lcq.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I will take Ralph and Fro over Art Eckman and Bailey any day. I think they do a fine job. Ralph is not a motocross guy. He does sprint cars one day, SX the next and then MC's a weekly bikini contest at Big Jim's Tacos and Titties every Wednesday.
If you took a drink every time there was a pass in the top 5, you would be sober at nights end. That is a bigger issue then Ricky's deer in the headlights gaze into the camera.
Someone please bring Diana Dahlgren back. If you want a sure bet on a drinking game, Then its Juliana sticking in a "y'all" every time she is on camera. 'Cause she is from Atlanta y'all....

John250

PR Founding Father
Jamie Little should be on the Supercross broadcast every single week, with more air time. I actually think should would be better than Ralph in the booth. She actually knows many forms of motorsports fairly well. Put dave despain in the booth. He is great too.

Paul Mac

PR Addict
Ralph on lap one: “They way they are running now, Forkner has the red plate and a 748 point lead over Osborne”
Ralph at end of race: “Osborne wins and really showed what he’s made of, Forkner should of seen it coming”

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I will take Ralph and Fro over Art Eckman and Bailey any day. I think they do a fine job. Ralph is not a motocross guy. He does sprint cars one day, SX the next and then MC's a weekly bikini contest at Big Jim's Tacos and Titties every Wednesday.
If you took a drink every time there was a pass in the top 5, you would be sober at nights end. That is a bigger issue then Ricky's deer in the headlights gaze into the camera.
Someone please bring Diana Dahlgren back. If you want a sure bet on a drinking game, Then its Juliana sticking in a "y'all" every time she is on camera. 'Cause she is from Atlanta y'all....

I just puked a little in my mouth. Art eckman....leaps and bounds better than ralphie.

hershey

PR Elite
Maybe they can have Toesmack, Moosecan and Mr. Anderson (I really need to work on a nick name for him) start backward and see how far then can climb back through the pack.

Did you miss the week before when Toesmack ( yes I said it ) came from dead freaking last to 2nd place? 1 or 2 more laps and he could have won. Tell me that was boring...... you old grumpy piece of s**t. lol

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Did you miss the week before when Toesmack ( yes I said it ) came from dead freaking last to 2nd place? 1 or 2 more laps and he could have won. Tell me that was boring...... you old grumpy piece of s**t. lol
No I liked that. That's way they need him to start backward every week. Where is laser pointer boy when you need him?

Lotts24

PR Elite
If you think the suzuki ride is a crappy one you should stop by the jgr shop in north carolina and check it out. Once you are done there getting a tour then walk a quarter mile down the road to the other jgr race shop and take a tour there. The r & d there is unreal and they have a capability to basically make any part or modification they want. I have been to both facilities. Simply amazing. I am not just saying that because i ride suzuki’s. The best thing that happen to suzuki is getting attached to jgr. It wont take long and they will have a top rider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ck1racerx

PR Addict
If you think the suzuki ride is a crappy one you should stop by the jgr shop in north carolina and check it out. Once you are done there getting a tour then walk a quarter mile down the road to the other jgr race shop and take a tour there. The r & d there is unreal and they have a capability to basically make any part or modification they want. I have been to both facilities. Simply amazing. I am not just saying that because i ride suzuki’s. The best thing that happen to suzuki is getting attached to jgr. It wont take long and they will have a top rider.

I like the 450. To me, it is the best looking bike. Have not rode one yet. Not sure why they did not make the same changes to the 250. Hill took the worst 250, so he could get to the 450.

Lotts24

PR Elite
I like the 450. To me, it is the best looking bike. Have not rode one yet. Not sure why they did not make the same changes to the 250. Hill took the worst 250, so he could get to the 450.

The 250 will get changed for 19. Hill made a statement and said the 450 turns better than the 250.