BC Under Water.....No KOC this Weekend

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well at the beginning of the week I was concerned with freezing temps for this weekend, now with all the rain today the track is a swamp. I supopose if we continued we could have an ice race. Yep there is that much water. I dont think theres enough temp or sun this week to change the place, and the weekend looks cold. So its part safety concern, part miserable concern that im pulling the plug on the race for this coming weekend. Im pretty limited on schedule dates, there is one possible date in a couple weeks that I am considering for a reschedule. I will post something as soon as I know what i am doing to try to make it up. I would greatly appreciate everyones understanding in not messaging me about this, as everything I know is in this post. Sorry for the inconvenience this causes everyone.

John250

PR Founding Father
Just heard on the news last night. They said April is going to be cooler than normal, and wetter than normal.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Yea. The rain holy hell. Torrential the entire way to Columbus. And torrential all the way through Indianna. Then it changing to snow in Wisconsin. A lot of precipitation around here.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Either you blocked me from messaging, or your account hasn't been PM available for some time.

No offense taken, because I choose to believe the later. Either way, definitely understandable to postpone. We've got flooding everywhere!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Is it spring yet?
92C301C4-92D5-4058-8D67-63CDE23CA35D.jpeg

hershey

PR Elite
April showers bring May flowers. March races are always s**t, except the last few dry years. Used to be some of the funnest races ever. Oh well, back to raising snowflakes!!

See everyone at Malvern.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
FB612E97-83B9-4706-AC5E-674EBDFC1529.jpeg
April showers bring May flowers. March races are always s**t, except the last few dry years. Used to be some of the funnest races ever. Oh well, back to raising snowflakes!!

See everyone at Malvern.

I remember COCR 2014 first race of the year... day before track was prime! Over night it snowed and froze. One of the most fun races I’ve ever ran in my life. Raced 25+ and they ran me with open A, lapped everyone in open A lol

Double D

PR Founding Father
840pm, 70 and sunny. It must be the Lords-Town.
I didn't think the sun would ever shine in Ohio again.
Or is that code for 70 Lites pouring?

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I think Jeremy made a great call. Thanks for doing it early and not waiting to the last min.
Side note: I cancelled my day off work today, it has been a s**t show since I walked in the door at 7am...

C Hudak

PR Addict
840pm, 70 and sunny. It must be the Lords-Town.
I didn't think the sun would ever shine in Ohio again.
Or is that code for 70 Lites pouring?
My bad that was the kitchen light shining in my eyes. It does look cold out the window!