BC Under Water.....No KOC this Weekend

hershey

PR Elite
I rode at RT 62 yesterday, literally 10 mins or so from BC. It was very dusty in most spots, there were a couple of areas with mud but they were low lying areas that hold water due to poor drainage. BC would have been perfect with the work JO knows how to do. Oh well, I guess Im just excited to get racing.

trent56mx

PR Addict
I rode at RT 62 yesterday, literally 10 mins or so from BC. It was very dusty in most spots, there were a couple of areas with mud but they were low lying areas that hold water due to poor drainage. BC would have been perfect with the work JO knows how to do. Oh well, I guess Im just excited to get racing.
Screenshot_2018-04-09-12-15-33_1.png

Spoiler alert, this is Ohio, a lot can change in 16 miles. True story, have seen this a few times in my years...

hershey

PR Elite
6381.jpeg
20161009_124210.jpg
20170429_152035.jpg
71160122-IMG_8280.jpg
View attachment 58137
Spoiler alert, this is Ohio, a lot can change in 16 miles. True story, have seen this a few times in my years...

Opps, 22 mins. Anyway, heard a squirrel chirping that was actually AT BC, said it was in good shape. Regardless, spring races in Ohio, mud. A bunch of snow flakes are taking over MX racing.

And funny coming from the guy who races what, once a year??

Lmao

Don't be a buzz kill Trent -

Whos killing what buzz? What buzz was there to start with? Did Austin miss smelling something funny again???

Racing is fun, mud, rain, dust, what ever. You of all people know that a little mud doesnt scare me off.

Or my son. The 2nd picture is from a GP at TV Land, the other 3 are BC races.

Again, I was just ready for a race last weekend.

trent56mx

PR Addict
View attachment 58142 View attachment 58143 View attachment 58144 View attachment 58145

Opps, 22 mins. Anyway, heard a squirrel chirping that was actually AT BC, said it was in good shape. Regardless, spring races in Ohio, mud. A bunch of snow flakes are taking over MX racing.

And funny coming from the guy who races what, once a year?

literally-acol8j.jpg

Was "Literally" twice the distance of your hap hazard guesstimation.

I raced twice last year dip stick. Might be more this year, we'll see.

Been to the ranch twice, how about you? That all that matters from what I've heard bro haha

You sure love saying snowflake. Think I'll call you a cobweb, always hanging around being annoying.

hershey

PR Elite
View attachment 58146
Was "Literally" twice the distance of your hap hazard guesstimation.

I raced twice last year dip stick. Might be more this year, we'll see.

Been to the ranch twice, how about you? That all that matters from what I've heard bro haha

You sure love saying snowflake. Think I'll call you a cobweb, always hanging around being annoying.

Yeah well, being real does annoy people. Most are used to fake people who only say what people want to hear or not offend people. Not happening here.. And I've been to the 'ranch' one time...the time Austin made it!!! Lmao. Anyway, I'm not 'It's LL or nothing' guy, you know this. I just love racing 100x more than practicing.

Oh, and I was "literally" half wrong on the number of races you were in also!

trent56mx

PR Addict
Yeah well, being real does annoy people. Most are used to fake people who only say what people want to hear or not offend people. Not happening here.. And I've been to the 'ranch' one time...the time Austin made it!!! Lmao. Anyway, I'm not 'It's LL or nothing' guy, you know this. I just love racing 100x more than practicing.

Oh, and I was "literally" half wrong on the number of races you were in also!
OK ok but seriously Dungey was way better than Bubba

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father

And funny coming from the guy who races what, once a year??

Lmao

25 degrees at 8am Saturday, 22 degrees at 8am Sunday, too cold for practice that early.......It actually looked like I could have prepped at 1pm on Sunday.......I'm not the greatest at time management and planning, but my prep normally takes 3-4 hours starting from scratch, and that's a quickie from scratch. Are you this smart when planning your day as well???

Saturday Morning: (LOOKS GREAT!)

IMG_1044.JPG

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Pitracer - We don't care about what happened - we bitch about what didn't.
Pitracer - We don't care about what happened - we bitch about what didn't.
I'm making shirts this year,what is the definition of a pitbitch? to put on back of shirts. I would put dick 250 but that's me. come up with a good one and ill print them and give a few to give your buddys.

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
25 degrees at 8am Saturday, 22 degrees at 8am Sunday, too cold for practice that early.......It actually looked like I could have prepped at 1pm on Sunday.......I'm not the greatest at time management and planning, but my prep normally takes 3-4 hours starting from scratch, and that's a quickie from scratch. Are you this smart when planning your day as well???

Saturday Morning: (LOOKS GREAT!)

View attachment 58149
wow look at all that snow your a douche for closing.