BC Under Water.....No KOC this Weekend

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
0cf9f684-dba9-423f-bcc0-6d1d52846d40.jpg

Don't forget these babys!!!!!

Also we have a new portajohn company that will be servicing RVs Sunday morning around 9am, Zemba Co.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Almost didn't recognize you with the stache.......incognito.
Lol beard had to be shaved April 1st per work. Every morning since, I wake up thinking I'm going to shave it, then I look in the mirror and start laughing so I keep it. I'm going for the trifecta... Rod Farva, Paul Blart, and Ron Jeremy. If I can keep it going I might try and curl it lol.

Hause#0

PR Addict
Around 396 for the weekend, roughly 321 dirt scooters on Sunday, 19 motos, yes we gave women their own moto. Done at 3:40pm.

Not bad for knocking off the winter rust.
Great job! Track was a blast! Those ruts were a Beoch second moto!! ESPECIALLY WITH NO BACK BRAKE! My brakeline blew on the second lap!! Thanks for giving us a great place to ride! Looking forward to the next round!

hershey

PR Elite
We had a great time, I couldnt hold on but the track was mint all day. Of course I was moto 1 so I cant talk for after that. Austin doesnt mind the ruts and does well in them. It was good to get behind the gate again.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Great job! Track was a blast! Those ruts were a Beoch second moto!! ESPECIALLY WITH NO BACK BRAKE! My brakeline blew on the second lap!! Thanks for giving us a great place to ride! Looking forward to the next round!
Brakes just slow you down!

I was cheering ya , but you two stayed the same 30 feet away from each other the whole race! Nice moto.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Great weekend, super smooth event, sign up, track perfect.

We were 1 bad clutch away from some better results.

Weather.......Thanks BC and crew!

So, if first place is KING of Cliff...

1st King
2nd Queen
3rd Prince
4th Princess
5th Jester?

I guess I am the Princess of the plus 50 class This year. JO send me my Tierra!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Great weekend, super smooth event, sign up, track perfect.

We were 1 bad clutch away from some better results.

Weather.......Thanks BC and crew!

So, if first place is KING of Cliff...

1st King
2nd Queen
3rd Prince
4th Princess
5th Jester?

I guess I am the Princess of the plus 50 class This year. JO send me my Tierra!

I had 2 pink crowns powdercoated, only 1 lady chose a pink one.......