The One You've Been Waiting For........LLAQ at the Cliff!

flyin polack

PR Addict
What the hell happened to this site? Pitracer used to be awesome!

I used to look forward every day to read the ramblings of Ruppert and Mooch with others chiming in...The pictures, the race reports, the camaraderie. Read the threads about where people where going and how they could all meet up and ride together. Relive the races and the after hours antics that followed around the camp site.

Now there are 4-5 know it all jerks that have to pirate every thread and tell everyone that their opinion is the only opinion and start fights every time someone disagrees. And some of the moderators are just as bad. They should be stopping this stuff!!! Not participating! Just like bullies on the playground back in grade school.

If I wanted to read a swinging d**k thread every day I'd read a soap opera drama bitch forum.

hershey

PR Elite
What happened? I don't know. I'm sure I'm one of the referenced people. Here is my take. Social media in general has taken a wicked turn. Key board warriors now think that their opinion is all that matters, if you don't agree you are wrong. Since they don't have to face you it's easy to be the big guy and put you down, degrade you or just generally call you a know it all. Don't get me wrong, some people certainly deserve being labeled that way. But others, like myself, simply voice what they think or give an opinion without calling people names, bashing others personally or insulting. Telling your opinion or giving facts gets you labeled by some as an "expert" by some other people. What they don't see is their actions are no better than what they claim others are doing. Saw a quote today that really hits home here... " Don't ever tell some one they can't think a certain way, explain to them why you think they shouldnt....if you can't do that, are YOU really right??"

It's mx people, let's ride, have fun and talk about it

MX315

PR Addict
Yo Dave...isn’t CK talking about races that happened 3 weeks ago???? Wtf would he bring it up in this current post? Because he can’t contain himself to take over and ruin every single post that’s why! I agree pitracer used to be fun and awesome ..Only TURTLE can save us now!!!!!!!

JB_519

PR Addict
What the hell happened to this site? Pitracer used to be awesome!

I used to look forward every day to read the ramblings of Ruppert and Mooch with others chiming in...The pictures, the race reports, the camaraderie. Read the threads about where people where going and how they could all meet up and ride together. Relive the races and the after hours antics that followed around the camp site.

Now there are 4-5 know it all jerks that have to pirate every thread and tell everyone that their opinion is the only opinion and start fights every time someone disagrees. And some of the moderators are just as bad. They should be stopping this stuff!!! Not participating! Just like bullies on the playground back in grade school.

If I wanted to read a swinging d**k thread every day I'd read a soap opera drama bitch forum.

What happened is quite simple ....CK1 ran out of vagisil .....

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Entertaining the idea of support classes for next Saturday. Anyone interested in maybe a vet open and 65/85 extra?

Btw just because it’s an open practice date did not mean I could move KOC to that. My family schedule, which includes my daughters racing and my fellow OMA tracks come before anyone else. This was the only date I had till the end of September, and it most likely would have fell on a buckeye race then. It was run it then or cancel it completely. It was a no win.

For the record I’ve had an OMA race on top of my AQ the last two years. Doesn’t bother me, I think it’s a different group all together.

hershey

PR Elite
Yo Dave...isn’t CK talking about races that happened 3 weeks ago???? Wtf would he bring it up in this current post? Because he can’t contain himself to take over and ruin every single post that’s why! I agree pitracer used to be fun and awesome ..Only TURTLE can save us now!!!!!!!

Like I said , sometimes people deserve it. Im not in agreement in this one with him. I just dont believe he deserves to be slaughtered over it.....nor any one else for that matter. CK really is a good guy in person. His posts are generally provoking but looking from outside the box I can generally see why he posts things, sometimes not. I guess no different than all of us, just with less tact than most.

I guess my idea is people are quicker to judge and bash people than in the past. People have always had different opinions and ideas without taking such negativity for it. Social media has made it easier to spread negativity and hate simply because we have lost the face to face human interaction. Let's face it, if any of you were face to face with him would you call him the same names to him? No. Would mx315 tell me to shut my mouth and that I'm an idiot to my face when he was attending Davefest?? Or any of you? No. So why is it so easy on here?

MX315

PR Addict
Like I said , sometimes people deserve it. Im not in agreement in this one with him. I just dont believe he deserves to be slaughtered over it.....nor any one else for that matter. CK really is a good guy in person. His posts are generally provoking but looking from outside the box I can generally see why he posts things, sometimes not. I guess no different than all of us, just with less tact than most.

I guess my idea is people are quicker to judge and bash people than in the past. People have always had different opinions and ideas without taking such negativity for it. Social media has made it easier to spread negativity and hate simply because we have lost the face to face human interaction. Let's face it, if any of you were face to face with him would you call him the same names to him? No. Would mx315 tell me to shut my mouth and that I'm an idiot to my face when he was attending Davefest?? Or any of you? No. So why is it so easy on here?
I would Dave ....But I love “davefest” to much !! Haha

Double D

PR Founding Father
I am too busy with The boy on Saturday with two or three classes. So no vet on Saturday for me.

I’m just gonna set my loud generator on your back deck so I can sleep in peace.

Mosher

PR Founding Father
I am too busy with The boy on Saturday with two or three classes. So no vet on Saturday for me.

I now know where to find my beer for the weekend...

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father

Don't even go there.....I got a 10,000 watt Rigid generator that I borrowed for ironman last weekend.....I will remove the muffler and start it up at your door at 3am.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Don't even go there.....I got a 10,000 watt Rigid generator that I borrowed for ironman last weekend.....I will remove the muffler and start it up at your door at 3am.
Cool
I will still be drinking Moshers and Houses beer and jamming guitar at 3am.

Are you going to be on the quad heckling me again cause Hershey passed me?

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
From when –to- when (on Saturday) will sign-up be open to accept entry for Sunday’s classes?
....and are we using transponders?

John250

PR Founding Father
So did you decide if your running 40+ or just a Vet open as a support class Saturday? Matthew is racing so I might ride since I am sending him to Treaty City without me on Sunday.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Jeremy any support classes Sunday? Logan has a soccer game and baseball pictures Saturday.
No support classes Sunday

So did you decide if your running 40+ or just a Vet open as a support class Saturday? Matthew is racing so I might ride since I am sending him to Treaty City without me on Sunday.
If I do a Vet Support class it will be 30+, just because they're aren't that many riders wanting support classes. We're lucky to get 3-5 in each one. I will make a decision tomorrow on Support classes.