Battle for Ohio Rd. 2 - TV Land

John250

PR Founding Father
So i dont even really know where its located. Where is the best and closest place to look for a hotel close to the track?

trevor145

PR Addict
Here are some hotel suggestions.
I actually went to all of these and asked for a discounted rate for anyone coming here that may need lodging. Some are good deals and some I found a little cheaper than what they told me if you go through Orbitz to book.
Days Inn - Conneaut Ohio $109 13 miles away
Dave Ed motel - Kingsville Oh $58 15 miles
Ramada -Austinburg Ohio $109 17 miles
Best Value Inn - Austinburg Oh $82.99
Sleep Inn & Suites -Austinburg Oh $120

When booking directly with the hotel mention TV Land for these rates.

I’ve been doing a lot of things to improve my facility and I’m very excited for the next Battle round!

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Bump. Any news on track changes? Is there a spot I can hook up to wash bikes? Been looking forward to this one all year! Going to be a hot one for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Sunset6-23-08017.jpg

Never been to this track, considering coming this weekend. Trying to decide between here and Lincoln Trail. Pros vs Cons. Thanks in advance

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I think in my opinion TV Land will have more riders, tons of guys from western PA have been hitting us up about it, plus $10 RMA bucks, and free downloads from on the road photography.......and I think (believe it or not), TV Land IS closer. At least for me it is. By about 1.5 hours. If your in Dayton, well then your on the fence.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Never been to this track, considering coming this weekend. Trying to decide between here and Lincoln Trail. Pros vs Cons. Thanks in advance

I think you guys will like tvland. Bring swim trunks too. Nice pond. The pits are well manicured and level. People will like this place ! Awesome facility. If it was where chilitown is tvland would pull just as many riders for big events. People need to give it a shot.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I think you guys will like tvland. Bring swim trunks too. Nice pond. The pits are well manicured and level. People will like this place ! Awesome facility. If it was where chilitown is tvland would pull just as many riders for big events. People need to give it a shot.

I heard you were going to try and break gonsers OIR class record this weekend??? I believe he ran 5, or was it 6 classes there.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I might be there to spectate some. Maybe ride practice day. But, kinda bummed about moto in general right now.

Not cause of the facility. Just Personal issues I’m dealing with.

Never the less....will be a kick ass event for people all about moto.