Battle for Ohio Rd. 2 - TV Land

flyin polack

PR Addict
So, I don’t know how another entire week flew by, but it sure did.
I have most everything back in order and since that dozer I rented sat there until yesterday, I was able to modify my parking areas that had issues. If things ever happen to get that big again I’ll be much more prepared now.
I also saw many small issues that I will be addressing. Including the start, the pa and the fm transmitter that gives me fits. I’m on my 3rd one and they are not cheap. And it still doesn’t function. Some things I can do and and am ok at, some other things, not so much.
I’ll figure it out.
I did hear about the girl and the pit bike and I was on the hunt for my new bike. But the kid was lucky I didn’t find him and the girl was ok. Most know I have a soft spot for pit bikes but people kneed to know how to act when in a congested area. Traveling from point to point slowly I would hate to cut out entirely, but aggressive or fast riding in the pits I’m no longer tolerating.
It was the first time I’ve ever had that many people at my place and I learned a ton and will certainly try to be better prepped in the future. Hopefully I never have to dance in that type of heat there again. It’s quite the challenge. I was impressed by all the quality riders there. It was really cool to see my place at pretty much full noise from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon and even though it was a lot of work it’s awesome to see so many smiling faces. I do wish I was closer to everyone but then I wouldn’t see my PA and NY friends as often. So if your coming from a long distance hopefully I can fit on your calendar at least once a year.
Thanks again to everyone that came out and made it a great weekend!

Good man.

John250

PR Founding Father
When comparing actual track to track, I did enjoy the track at TV land a little more than CTMX.

Trevor did a great job with what he was dealing with for sure.

Having people pitting on the pit bike track and jumping past your ezup going to the starting line was irritating, but we stopped the one who were riding out there continuously. And I even thanked Trevor's guy over by the gate because he came over several times to run people off without even being asked and told people the pit bike track was closed

We will be back for the battle in 2019.