Anybody go to Smith Rd. today?

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
I’m thinking the “C” track is supposed to be more like the pitbike track at apple. Glad somebody else thought it was slick, maybe my tire will live to ride again. 37 hours on a mx3 lol

Ya. It is. I really like that 'Ol Larry gave us a little real estate of our own to fool around on. I was riding my 150F, and it worked really well on that track. There were quite a few trail bikes riding when I was there. I think a coupla guys put their GF's and kids there, then went off to ride themselves. Did you ride Wednesday night? What were you riding? --L*64

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
Lucky no worries here mate...not here to point out individuals. As a thumb rule you can't show much in the way of favoritism as to enforcing rules. Just like expecting everyone to be honest the gate. The need for such a rule in itself is the gauge to our social behavior at the track. Your either the guy who brings his own garbage bag and respects the property owner or your the guy that fills the site can with the entire collection of fast food bags and drink containers you've been stashing since last practice. Act as you like, I'm nobody to tell anyone what's wrong with what's going on in their pit.

Ya. You're fine. I think most of us police ourselves anyway? I'd hate to cheat the owners out of their hard earned dough by paying for one thing, then taking another. I generally do just thrash on my play bikes- but I will ride big bikes at tame MX tracks here and there. The 'Road being one of them. Also- I knew when I told peeps that I was out there, I knew they'd ask me how the track was. If I didn't take a lap- I wouldn't have the answer for them. --L*64

tank166

PR Addict
Went to Smith road yesterday and had a lot of fun. Track was in great shape considering all the rain we've had. The six pack was only section that was slick. I'm really glad I gave it a try and I will go back.