MEC — let Brock bye

Why should Eli be entitled to the money? He didn’t win it fair and square..Who is he to be mad? He didn’t race well enough to win ( had Joey not pulled over) ... only person Eli could be mad at is himself.. want the million? Simple.. go faster.

Whos to say he wouldnt of passed him either way? Eli was flying! and made up tons of ground before that. I think he woulda passed him either way. Maybe savatgy just didnt wanna replay Vegas 2017 again....

Lots of great points. Would be curious what the financial benefits of the des nations win were. These guys are all for the money and rightfully so, I would be too. If I knew I could only make $500M at the des nations but a week later $1MM at MEC you could bet your socks what I would be training for, country or not.

In my mind MX is not a team sport...gate drops and everyone individually goes for the win giving it their all!
These team players should join the Browns as good place for them.

Whos to say he wouldnt of passed him either way? Eli was flying! and made up tons of ground before that. I think he woulda passed him either way. Maybe savatgy just didnt wanna replay Vegas 2017 again....

Savatgy slowed down 8 sec his last lap. He was waiting for him to catch up. There was no way Tomac was catching him.

I don't care either way, good for them. I probably would have done the same honestly.

upload_2018-10-20_17-42-33.jpeg
upload_2018-10-20_17-41-28.jpeg

upload_2018-10-20_17-44-5.jpeg

upload_2018-10-20_17-46-56.jpeg

upload_2018-10-20_17-48-17.jpeg

upload_2018-10-20_17-51-37.jpeg

Let’s see. We already have a ring card whores. Check

We got useless managers. Check.

Generational ownership who pull all the stings. Check.

“World Championships” for events only held in this country. Check.

Lasers and fireworks for opening ceremony. Check

Monster energy cup. Vs. wrestlemania.

Fanbase of 13 year old rednecks

Annoying announcers that scream

My only question... can I be Stone Cold?
He got to give the owner a stunner.... please oh please please please.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-20_17-49-42.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-20_17-49-42.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 93
whats the big deal marvin did it for grungy and nobody complained this much get over it people you all are acting like democrats against trump

Savatgy slowed down 8 sec his last lap. He was waiting for him to catch up. There was no way Tomac was catching him.

I don't care either way, good for them. I probably would have done the same honestly.
His last lap was 8 seconds slower because of the joker lane. Eli was 6 seconds slower on last lap in comparison.

Ahhh...Yes. I forgot about that. But looking at lap times the average was about 6 sec, reed actually looked fastest through the joker lane. I don't blame savatgy at all, but it's obvious he ditched a lot of time the last lap and waved him by.

I can't believe RV missed it again!! Lol

For the hell of it, my opinion.
Tomac was only 1 second behind on the last lap. The other reason Savatgys lap time was slower(other than joker lane) was because he cruised to the finish AFTER letting Tomac by. Tomac finished ahead 2 seconds in comparison. Those 2 seconds don’t count as slowing down to let Tomac catch up, they were after the fact.
Tomac definitely caught up fair and square, and yes Savatgy definitely pulled over. But I wouldn’t think for a second that Tomac wasn’t giving it everything he had and was just expecting Savatgy to let him by. It’s ashame everyone is taking away Tomacs incredible performance for something that really was completely out of his hands(what another rider does). Tomac was doing exactly what he needed to do and charged 100% not expecting a handout.
Hell even the announcers were saying that Reed was gonna be a nice guy and not put up too much of a fight, which he didn’t.
I think Savatgy was being extra obvious because he wanted in on that payday. Tomacs pace and aggression was obviously coming through either way.

What they need to do is if someone is up for the million make the last race paycheck worth while, $250,000.00 or something. That way everyone still has a reason to race!
I almost spit my water out. You’re suggesting to pay these peasants when everybody knows that they’ll work for....free ?!

I don’t think you’d wave anyone by Johnny. Payday or not. So why should we go easy on this two for doing it ?
Only one person did it is what I’m getting at. Everyone acts like Tomac was on a Sunday cruise to pick up his paycheck and he owes Savatgy the win. Hell no, ET put in the work and was on pace to move Savatgy out of his way(yeah I know we’ll “never know now”). I bet Tomac hates how smug Joey is feelin, especially since his epic charge is all discredited. As a racer you have to know that feeling.

Savatgy played it safe and probably picked up a cool 100k from Kawi just for raising his hand when he knew it was too much of a gamble to get in the ring with Tomac once he was caught. That’s all joeys deal.

Ok, and all I’m saying is if you’re deflating balls to get a better grip you get suspended for 4 rounds the next year.....legitimate sports don’t fix without punishment.

But since this was a one-off that won’t happen. But blatantly lettin people by whether they’re charging or not isnt right unless you’re going a lap down.

Marvin shoulda been punished for that.
Savatgy should too. Fixing races. Yep it’s 2018. Wonder if those two played on a t ball team that didn’t keep score.

Back