MEC — let Brock bye

I certainly wasnt saying Tomac was on cruise, he is a beast. He has proven many times this year that he can charge and make an unimaginable amount of time on people in a short period. All Im saying is Savatgy laid down the last lap on purpose giving ET the few extra seconds he needed. Trust me, ET is probably my favorite rider on the track, Im not trying to take anything away from him.

I think "fixing the race" might be a little bit of an exaggeration. Clearly no one fixed the race. My two cents on this whole deal probably isn't popular, but I think Joey was in a lose lose situation. They way I look at it, he had three options:

1) Race for the win. Win the race. In that scenario, 50% of the people would think he is an idiot and a selfish prick, and the other 50% would think he's a purest and absolutely did the right thing because you are supposed to race for the win.

2) Wash the front end on purpose. 50% of the people would realize what he did and think he's "fixing" the race, and the other 50% would say that he choked again for the 20th time and he can't handle the pressure.

3) Let Tomac by. 50% think he's ruining racing and that he "fixed" the race. The other 50% admit that they would have done the same thing as a new team member and the chance for your teammate to win a million dollars.

With all of that being said, he most certainly did the right thing for his situation and that exact point in time. I wouldn't be shocked if something changes for next year, possibly something similar to what Chris said with possibly upping the final moto payout if someone is in line for the million. Team tactics are used in every form of motorsports. That is a fact. This was not for a major title and the million dollars doesn't come from our tax dollars. So with that in mind, I don't know why we're even talking about this. There's no chance I would hold off my own teammate who has a chance to win a million dollars in an exhibition race. Think of how dumb that sounds. In a race that means absolutely nothing, you're going to keep your teammate from winning a million bucks? No thank you.

Go ahead punish Savatgy... for next years Monster Cup race... lol Who cares about movie over in a one off hype race. Hopefully Tomac broke him off a lil sumtin for all the flak he's getting. lol
Not sure who said it, but please can we get real announcers back in. I'm sorry Ralph I'm tired of you yelling all the time!

Who is better? I mean really. You have to have a “TV” guy. Not just another ex racer. I like Ralph. He at least appears to like the sport. The guy that does the GP’s is far worse.

Who is better? I mean really. You have to have a “TV” guy. Not just another ex racer. I like Ralph. He at least appears to like the sport. The guy that does the GP’s is far worse.
I mean simply put and not to enlarge his head, but Jason Weigandt would and is way better than Ralph... I suppose the fact that he has understanding of the sport that Ralph has none... I will say Ralph seems to like racing not just SX/MX exclusively. He's a hype guy that just hits me wrong... I honestly liked the way Bailey was.

I’ve herd Mike Alessi a few times with the GP guy. He’s pretty good. I think Steve Matthes and Mike Alessi would be a good combo.

I’m good with the racer only. RC is not the answer but rv or k dub.

Ronnie mac would be my vote.

I mean simply put and not to enlarge his head, but Jason Weigandt would and is way better than Ralph... I suppose the fact that he has understanding of the sport that Ralph has none... I will say Ralph seems to like racing not just SX/MX exclusively. He's a hype guy that just hits me wrong... I honestly liked the way Bailey was.
Okay. I do like Weigandt. I stand corrected.
For sure NOT another ex pro. Guys, they can NOT talk. We are talking about people with very little education. Sure they know racing but the comintator has to keep the action going. If they add another Emig we would get more gems like “get a good start and don’t crash” as the keys to the race.

Okay. I do like Weigandt. I stand corrected.
For sure NOT another ex pro. Guys, they can NOT talk. We are talking about people with very little education. Sure they know racing but the comintator has to keep the action going. If they add another Emig we would get more gems like “get a good start and don’t crash” as the keys to the race.

Just cuz Emig sucks they all do and are stupid? Wtf does that make you? Ha ha. There are some really good rider announcers.

Just cuz Emig sucks they all do and are stupid? Wtf does that make you? Ha ha. There are some really good rider announcers.
We are all dumbasses for throwing a leg over a bike. I like Fro. He has always had a big personality so that helps in his new career behind the mic. The “keys to the race” are a joke. But a rider is the color guy just like John Smoltz on this World Series. Without Joe Buck, Smoltz would not be near as good. Could you see Toesmack being an announcer? Hahahahaha. Now someone like AC92 or dare I say Stew, would be a good side kick to a real announcer.
I stand by my first statement. I like Ralph. And I hate everyone and everything

Back