Daytona Supercross

John250

PR Founding Father
BC full. 40+ 7 guys....

(Dramatization)
B/C used to be 64 riders a few years back. Then they changed the vet classes some, and added a couple more vet classes, but made B/C 32 riders eliminating the LCQ. Which made since, while they had more than 32, the LCQ was never full and guys pack up and go home, so why run an LCQ with like 6 guys. Its all about the time schedule.

John250

PR Founding Father
Offering vintage class discounts now.

Screenshot_20190124-134605_Email.jpg

Dano762

PR Addict
George, what is the name of the seafood restaurant south of Daytona beach that you usually get to?

My wife and I went to that restaurant last couple times we were down. We will be down for the race. It is good stuff.

I can't remember the name.

DanO

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
George, what is the name of the seafood restaurant south of Daytona beach that you usually get to?

My wife and I went to that restaurant last couple times we were down. We will be down for the race. It is good stuff.

I can't remember the name.

DanO

Dixie crossroads Titusville FLORIDA. get the admirals feast. Add a lawbsta. Extra side of warm butta.... thank me later.

Or get 5 dozen of rock shrimp. You’ll finish them. Trust me.

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
Dixie crossroads Titusville Pa. get the admirals feast. Add a lawbsta. Extra side of warm butta.... thank me later.

Or get 5 dozen of rock shrimp. You’ll finish them. Trust me.
We were in titusville last October. Not a ton of places to eat there. Is Dixie still open?

John250

PR Founding Father
Yes. And I have a back to back!
That's why they post the race order in December when registration opens so you dont put yourself back to back. Race order was out there in early December and has not changed

Vet261

PR Addict
That's why they post the race order in December when registration opens so you dont put yourself back to back. Race order was out there in early December and has not changed

Vintage race order was not posted ahead of time. Just added in the last week or so.