Daytona Supercross

BILL88L

PR Addict
Yes. And I have a back to back!

MW - make sure you are looking at the the "Vintage Race Order" under rules and not Vintage Classes. I was confused by that at first. I am guessing you are doing Evo 2 and perhaps vintage but not sure what age you are running this year??

MW850

PR Member
MW - make sure you are looking at the the "Vintage Race Order" under rules and not Vintage Classes. I was confused by that at first. I am guessing you are doing Evo 2 and perhaps vintage but not sure what age you are running this year??
Bill I signed up vintage +50,evo 2 open,evo 2 +50. What I seen the evo classes back to back. Which is no big deal if they would hold the gate for me?

John250

PR Founding Father
Couple years ago we were on the gate and john Grewe and Barry Carsten were in the moto right in front of us. They held the gate long enough for them to get on the gate and immediately dropped it.

BILL88L

PR Addict
Not sure but I am sure they will be available at the track because they aren't optional. I am sure a past racer will chime in.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
You’ll be able to rent them at the track.
Typically you'll want to grab that first then head to signup.
That way you can enter your transponder # in to the system.

John250

PR Founding Father
They have the system down pat. You pick up your packet behind the back stretch at will call. Packet has entry passes, parking, garages, camping info in it. Then you go to the boardwalk club for registration. You go through like 3 sections AMA If you need it. Transponders if you need to rent. AMA registration kiosk to scan card and put in transponder number and then get your packet with practice stickers etc. Year one lines were like 5 hours long. They have it working like clock work now. Does not take long at all

Matt Mangano

PR Member
DD66EE7E-18C6-4328-B1C8-2747A8A2198E.png

Still PLENTY of gates open

BILL88L

PR Addict
I have to gamble - heading to Colorado next week to ski so..... not going going to say why I'll wait to sign up. I will be signing up on the flight home. I am not thinking us vintage guys have concern but I will watch.

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
Obviously people signed up, and have since sent emails that they are not coming now. 40+ b/c and 50+ masters are both back open and have gates open again.