Baja Acres MX

8640C297-CC0B-4B10-9A7B-A1258D837390.png
I need help!!!!
Does anyone have any Honda parts. I am in need of the the following parts. #19 & 14 for sure they are barely holding on. Part 16 & 18 would help bc # 18 is stripped but I could live without them.
I just found this out about 2 hours ago about the issue. I am ordering the parts from Rocky
Mountain and shipping them to Baja but they will not allow me me to do over night bc it’s not my billing address. I am going to call them tomorrow and talk live to see if they will help me out but if not they are estimating Monday for delivery which does us no good. If anyone can help it would be deeply appreciated. Not the way I wanted to start this weekend.
Btw our bike is a 2018 Honda, CRF450R.

Looking at the entry list, it is crazy how many people are from way outside this region racing. I know I've beat the drum before, but I just don't think that you should race outside your region to get to Loretta's. Just my opinion. Keep the cost down for families, keep the travel down, etc. If you want to go race qualifiers, etc to get big gates, fine. But at the regional, you live within that region. If your from outside the US, you declare a region your going to race in.

I also thought you could only race 3 classes at the regional? I was surprised how many are signed up in 4 classes, and a few are even racing 5 classes. Can you imagine racing 15 motos in two days at Baja? No thanks.

Looking at the entry list, it is crazy how many people are from way outside this region racing. I know I've beat the drum before, but I just don't think that you should race outside your region to get to Loretta's. Just my opinion. Keep the cost down for families, keep the travel down, etc. If you want to go race qualifiers, etc to get big gates, fine. But at the regional, you live within that region. If your from outside the US, you declare a region your going to race in.

I also thought you could only race 3 classes at the regional? I was surprised how many are signed up in 4 classes, and a few are even racing 5 classes. Can you imagine racing 15 motos in two days at Baja? No thanks.

Everyones trying to get an edge in racing and racing more is an edge. And that's just how it is. It's not easy to go to LL. And if you don't make it you still know you raced the toughest compettition in the country. No shame in racing your heart out at a regional and going home empty handed. No other place can you race this kind of competition. I say let them race as many as they can/want to and the power ranking will determine the rest...

The power ranking is the fail-safe that guarantees the top talent are making it.

Roughest track I’ve ever ridden got a big wake up call I can’t ride sand lol. But awesome event awesome to watch the talent that is out there looking forward to tomorrow

This track honestly is ridiculous. I have no desire to race it for sure. The rutted jump faces, whooped out, rutted straights. I see these guys launch these massive jumps into this crap and think, wow....matthew said hes never rode a sketchier track. My wife saw a B rider pull a chad reed, 3 story get off over the big down hill triple by the road. She said she figured he broke both legs he was flailing around in the air coming down. Luckily was not seriously hurt. Unfortunately others are not so luck . I've said it before, we are not professionals. No reason to let a track get that bad.

As for the program, I haven't been to a regional in a long time. I always thought they raced motos 1 and 2 on saturday and 3 on sunday for an early day. We left track at 8pm tonight. They raced motos 1 and LCQs. Motos 2 and 3 tomorrow. 38 more motos. Gonna be a long day.

That's 2 regionals this year my family has been to where the bird was called in.

All the qualfiers and regionals I ever did growing up our biggest scare was a broken femur. now it seems like death is just a part of racing now. Take a second to think about that. I used to be scared of a broken femur at 14. Now these kids are dealing with that death is a possibility now more than ever.

Now I don't want to piss people off and railroad safety, but dealing with what my brother went through last year. And seeing all these life flights, and deaths......I just don't see how we can't agree to begin talking about safety and to see if there is a way we can adjust the process. Without the typical Vitard couch warrior idiots making the "we all know the risk when we sling our leg over the bike" argument. People think they know the risk, until the day comes when the risk turns grave.

Now why can't we talk about it?

broc just passed into the lead omg.

holy s**t still leading...........one to go. OMFG.

2-2 tally going in to moto 3. He's sitting 2nd OA. I can't believe the heart and confidence he's just pulled out of nowhere. He has not rode since Gatorback. Not even on the bike. Been laid up. This is just insanity. I just can't believe the fire that has erupted under his ass.

Lit up. Confidence lit him right up.

Last edited:
Back