Chillitown Classic Pro-AM July 12th-14th ***3 motos!***

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Hello PitRacer Folks!

Its that time again for us to get everyone geared up for Ohio's biggest event. The Chillitown Classic Pro-AM its taking another big step forward and bringing you a 3 moto event along with all the entertainment and activities you have all grown to love about CTMX. Online registration is now open so be sure to take advantage of the $10 discount for signing up online. Follow this link to register https://secure.tracksideprereg.com/chillitown/index.asp?event=24

A New Design - Made with PosterMyWall (11).jpg

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Lots of free class promotions going on! Open Pro Sport and 50cc Open are both free entry if you register online. We are also doing our Loretta Lynn's promotion. If you have qualified for the National race this year we will pick up the tab for that same class or classes you qualified for at the national. The Loretta's Free class promotion is redeemable at registration.

More notables...Minton Cycle has signed on again for this year for a AMA legal motor package valued at $500 to the winner of the 50cc Open Classs.

Pit Bike and 125cc Allstar race will be Friday evening after open practice. We have some cool special awards for these classes and the 125cc Allstar has a $1000 payout!

Moto Limbo is going to be off the hook Saturday evening! We heard John250 is entering the Moto Limbo and he said he might go crazy and even get his gear dirty!

More details to come.

Don't forget to take advantage of the online registration and save $10 per class. Online registration closes July 10th at midnight.

Follow this link to get signed up https://secure.tracksideprereg.com/chillitown/index.asp?event=24

jrminiquad

PR Addict
Notice how they didnt even respond to it?
Yes I did. Bad form on their part.

We always loved the Chillitown events. Seems like they never digested all the criticism they received after their youth regional very well, and it's all been downhill after that.
They need to step up the game on the marketing and promotion. If you are like us, we plan most of the year's racing in the early Spring and as of late Chillitown has been a day late and a dollar short on letting you know what is going on. Sounds like they have had enough of the game. It's too bad, we liked making the trip there.

John250

PR Founding Father
John250 plans on attending and supporting CTMX like always.....but you will not find me in any moto limbo contest for sure!!

And when your slow like me...hey at least you can go to the line in some clean gear and look good!

Team MMR

PR Addict
Yes I did. Bad form on their part.

We always loved the Chillitown events. Seems like they never digested all the criticism they received after their youth regional very well, and it's all been downhill after that.
They need to step up the game on the marketing and promotion. If you are like us, we plan most of the year's racing in the early Spring and as of late Chillitown has been a day late and a dollar short on letting you know what is going on. Sounds like they have had enough of the game. It's too bad, we liked making the trip there.

Bet thats why they say "People are not going to want to miss this race."

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
One week away from the Biggest and Best race in Ohio. Still time to get signed up online and save $10 per class and take advantage of some of the free classes we are offering. I think we have like 30 signed up in the Open A class for the $4000 purse. Some big names are in the field again this year so "people are not going to want to miss this race"!

Registration is starting to pick up in the 125cc Allstar class as well. $1000 payout in this class with special awards and pays back 10 spots!

Get signed up! https://secure.tracksideprereg.com/chillitown/index.asp?event=24

See you all soon and dont forget to log onto Facebook and Instagram to participate in our daily giveaways!

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Shaping up to be a great event. Lots of fast names showing up in the online registration. Currently 33 in the Open Pro Sport so chances are we will likely be doing timed qualifying for that class again.

Good to see a lot of people taking advantage of the online discount and saving $10 per class. This is the most we have ever had sign up online before. Hopefully the AMA will help us by keeping their membership database up to date so we can verify memberships in a timely manner. If you just bought or renewed your membership within the last couple weeks or so you may want to call the AMA to make sure your membership has been verified so your time in the registration line goes faster.

Can't wait to see everyone! You been practicing your moto limbo technique John250?

John250

PR Founding Father
Matthew and I are all signed up. Fairly cheap weekend for us. Thanks to CTMX and the banquet last year, we have some free weekend passes, free practice and some Chilli-Cash from last year to use up!!
My moto limbo would be UGLY! How about a relay race on pit bikes where we have to drink a Coors Light every time we switch riders? I bet Stumpy and I could give anyone in the place a run for their money on that championship.