It is that time of the year, LL Rider Roster is posted

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
I haven't gotten to watch a single moto yet! Been swamped at work so today I plan on watching while getting the bike ready to ride this weekend! Great job to everyone down there, keep making us proud!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Rich Silvers doesn't get the great start in his second moto but ends up in the exact same place at the end with another 14th. Opliger must have gone down on the start as he was listed last and moved up to 34th from a minute down on first lap. Dave Jones either went down on start or didn't race, he was shown never completing a lap, hopefully he is ok if he was riding and it was bike issue. Maybe he didn't line up at all because of the DNF in moto 1 and saving himself for 50 class.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
It appears that Mr. 1 in 1000 can beat Mr 1 in 1,000,000. Durham toyed with Brown today, and DD will take the title.

Bruce, I like your spirit here, you were still claiming a win last year after two motos as well only for the old guy to come back and win. I like the final moto battle with it all on the line!!!! I'm rooting for Brown (again) and you can have Durham and to the victor go the spoils of bragging rights for the next year!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Owen Salamon comes home with a 6th place finish in Moto 3 and 5th place Overall in the Shaft Drive Class, Way to go Owen!!!! He started in front of the rider he was battling for 5th overall with, lost the position mid Moto and was behind him by a position and then must have given him the CHOICE on the 4th lap as Owen came back through ahead of his rival with his rival slipping from 6th to 9th that lap. Top 5 at the ranch is pretty cool for a little kid!!!!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
OK, so here is a refresher from last year after the Third and Final +25 Moto where Mike Brown outlasted Renner to take the title after going 1-2, 2-1 with him and they battled hard that third Moto, hopefully we have another race like that tomorrow morning between Brown and Durham this year!!!!!

RocketRobin said:
I don't care who you were rooting for, that last +25 moto was awesome. Of course it helps that my guy won, Old Guy on the Euro bike, who still has next level speed as a former National MX Champ.............. Bruce good call on your rider, that was awesome racing.

The +50 with Carsten and Grewe last moto was just as good!!!! Carsten knocked Grewe down and took the win, but Grewe won the war with the Championship!!!

BruceB said:
I could not have said it better myself. I have to give Brown credit, Mike Brown has always kept himself in great shape, but after moto 3, Ricky was spent and Brown looked like he could have put in another lap or two. And to paraphrase Kevin Kelly, I did not know a Husky coould be that wide. But, congratulations to Mike (and those of you that picked him). (knox let me know when and where I can pay off the bet (track, etc)

As for Grewe, he was not happy. I don't know how much of the interviews get played on the video cast, but the comment that I likes was, "I still won, he still got second."