Back when the OMA racing was fun! What happened??

Vet261

PR Addict
So since I got blamed for saying something about "Breezewood" I went and looked it up...kindof a cool looking place. Not all that close, like 4.5 hours from Cleveland though.

Anyone been there? The tracks any good?

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
and the crowd goes wild....
OMX Meme.jpg

NQ1965

PR Elite
Good Friday laugh. :D. Thanks guys I needed it.
The son and I was browsing the swap meet at Vintage Days a few years back, and there was this young chick at one of the dealer spots. Cowboy boots and tank top, cute country girl I'm thinking to myself. And then she raised her right wing, and holy-cow, she had more armpit shrubbery than both me and the boy put together.

shocked-baby-look.jpg

Last edited:

JB19

PR Member
Wow, that's GO ROY GO in that video. Anyone remember his mom always screaming GO ROY GO! during all of his races?

And yeah, there was a time when Honda Hills was top notch. Split program, campground at the bottom of the property.... the locals always had a big advantage, but it was still a cool atmosphere.

nitrofish

PR Addict
Wow, that's GO ROY GO in that video. Anyone remember his mom always screaming GO ROY GO! during all of his races?

And yeah, there was a time when Honda Hills was top notch. Split program, campground at the bottom of the property.... the locals always had a big advantage, but it was still a cool atmosphere.
You can hear my bud’s girl chuckle at Go Roy’s momma. Good times!

DelBalso28

PR Addict
So since I got blamed for saying something about "Breezewood" I went and looked it up...kindof a cool looking place. Not all that close, like 4.5 hours from Cleveland though.

Anyone been there? The tracks any good?
It’s sketchy. I had “fun” on their advanced track, but they literally have a jump that you can’t roll with a mud pit to clear. There’s a sign that says not to roll it. There was a line option around it though, just kinda kooky.
The other track was beat, slick, and littered with quads. It was clear it’s a great place for quads. I don’t think I’ll be going back.
Fun can be had there, but I’d rather ride Budds Creek or Tomahawk if I’m going that way.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I get sent a message - Moto is Dead -
This Sunday, within a two hour drive you could have ridden:

Amherst
TV Land
Briarcliff
OIR
MxAcres
RT-62
Gears
COCR
East Fork
Battlesburg EROC

along with

High Point, Redbud & Pavillion- all with big district events

Am I forgetting someplace ??? LOL-!!

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
FYI Jimmy at Rt62 is really putting in work there. Track is a huge improvement, he has put some camper hook up's in this past Friday. Also is expanding the parking next spring.

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20190906-195536.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190906-195536.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 246