Best MX Track in Ohio

Bass 67

PR Member
I know there are a lot of great places to go to and a lot of track owners have been doing the best they can to improve their tracks every day. What MX track would be the best in Ohio?

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I really miss going to Axel Run, boy loved that place. I think most of the track in Ohio have something that could make them great. BC's prep, Malverns elevation, Chilli's camping, Route 62 is putting in a ton of work and expanding next season.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Beans Bike Park - Blue Ribbon - Best in show
Hills
Ruts
Bumps
Jumps
Sand
Prep has been DIALED in these past few years - BJ has it figured out.
Now if we could just build him a giant parking deck so we could have state championship races there.

OIR and BC are two honorable mentions also.

Rogers365

PR Addict
I just had to make Toddco327 prediction come true. LOL
My opinion is that smith road doesn’t even come close to having the best prep in Medina county and there’s only two tracks. What’s your opinion?

jrminiquad

PR Addict
Too many factors here. Someone should set this up as a poll:

- best layout
- best prep
- best soil
- most efficiently run race program
- best pit area
- best concessions
- best awards
- easiest track owner/operator to get along with (smiley face)

hershey

PR Elite
We have the largest concentration of tracks available to us than any other place I've gone to ride. We should be thankful for that. I believe we have multiple best tracks in Ohio....what????

Yes. Almost every track we have will get a vote from at least one person for being the best. Even Smith rd. Why? Because we are all different and like different things.

As much as I speak my mind and get hate for being a realist, people only see the negative. I'm very positive and believe our tracks are a blessing.

What are the criteria?
Close to home?
Prep?
Dirt type?
Terrain?
Atmosphere?
Attendance?

The list goes on. I could name many tracks as the best for something.

Keep up the good work Ohio!

hershey

PR Elite
A good friend of mine (and PitRacer regular) was recently kicked out of Smith Road for politely discussing the prep with Larry. Larry claimed he has the best prep in the state. Surprised I haven’t seen his name on the list yet. LOL

Lol...it may have started politely but I heard through the grapevine it didn't last politely that long

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
The original post says best "track", not facility. That eliminates Concessions, Awards, Trails, Owners, Trash Cans, Barby Dolls, and anything outside of the damn dirt, jumps, and turns. You guys must work for the government, mountain out of a molehill.

owndjoo

PR Member
Used to be BC, the changes this year have knocked it off my list. Rt 62 has become surprisingly good this year and sounds like some more good things are to come. East fork is great, both tracks are fun as well. If COCR could figure out the prep/moisture game it would be up there as well.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Almost impossible to have the best track AND be open to the public.......IMHO. If any of you thought we were good in the last 8 years, then you haven't lived.