Best MX Track in Ohio

Tom

PR Elite
I know this supposed to be current, but I still think scenic was the best track to hit Ohio. At least it had the most feel of a National track. Now we don’t need to talk about the driveway and the wind and everything else. But just the track when it started with all the dirt still in place was Epic
I remember the Friday night races

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Hands down, IMO... Grears’s in Zanesville. Once they get the prep down that place will be untouchable... they layout is fun, not too fast, has great elevation change and a few “big” jumps. They’ve already begun working mulch and sand into the soil to help hold moisture.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Hands down, IMO... Grears’s in Zanesville. Once they get the prep down that place will be untouchable... they layout is fun, not too fast, has great elevation change and a few “big” jumps. They’ve already begun working mulch and sand into the soil to help hold moisture.
They need more parking if they are ever going to get busy

John250

PR Founding Father
I am totally surprised no one chose Treaty City.

I have to agree with Chris about Action Sports outdoor track. But probably only a few of us on here raced there.

Vet261

PR Addict
I raced that Action Sports natural course once in 2001. Pretty cool place.

P1010001.jpg
P1010002.jpg

Vet261

PR Addict
Haven't seen this pic before, Where was it located?

I don't remember, somewhere around Athens area. I remember the night before we went out to OU bars and partied with all the college kids.
One of the D-11 honks can chime in with the actual location.