2020 SX Tracks

ck1racerx

PR Addict
For those that say I never say anything positive...
The tracks so far this year have been fantastic. BIG whoops, even multiple sets. Lots of 180 corners. Long starts. Even had a wall double this past week. And what has happened? Great racing, comebacks, luckily few injuries.
The tracks have been slower and really accentuate the importance of corners.

Ricky, just stop.... please

Wilson gets zero play on TV. Yet Grandpa Reed who is just making the show, gets plenty.

What is wrong with AP? Better turn this around or hello Rocky Mtn. team.

So they finally get Davalos out of the 250’s (and he is doing fine) yet we still have Martin in there. Either make it a national series with no advancement, or get back to moving guys up and out that are not on year 12 of a career.

Speaking Martin, man what did poor old Suzuki do? They were just starting to come back and now no one is on yellow. Kinda sad.

Now remember, I gave a compliment to the tracks. In a few weeks they bring back the stupid on-off high speed rhythm crap and the competition goes down and the injuries go up. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Anyone else notice how Papaw Diff calls them “works” bikes? That got bonus points with me. Call them what they are. “Works” bike were supposed to be illegal back in the mid 80’s. All that happened was they spent more money hiding the bells and whistles.
Old man Diff called them on the carpet and no one “corrected” him. Nice

hershey

PR Elite
Last race was really fun. It's great to see Tomac when he is on, pushing hard and riding with excitement. And DF....that's what makes racing fun! He was trying his hardest to reach the front. Agree with his move or not, it made the racing edge of seat worthy!

Toddco327

PR Addict
I’ve also noticed that the tracks aren’t as dangerous. Not this A2 wasn’t difficult but that there aren’t ruts between the jumps. Faces aren’t rutted. Turns are getting a facelift, not all but some. I would have to think this is contributing to better racing.

weaver658

PR Member
Ive been hearing ap7 wants to leave sx/mx and go gncc racing next year. If your heart isn’t totally in it and your unhappy no reason to keep doing it. Maybe the shock of what gncc racers make compared to what he makes will snap him out of it.

dmx153

PR Founding Father
I was stoked to see AP up front but then he dropped anchor after 2 laps in. So far it's been some pretty good racing!

weaver658

PR Member
So if Eli is finally able to win the supercross championship and with a baby due the first week of May. Does he even ride outdoors?

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
So if Eli is finally able to win the supercross championship and with a baby due the first week of May. Does he even ride outdoors?

Dude really? He won the title by 58 points last year. He could damn near miss a whole round for the baby and still have a chance at winning. Kawi and Eli both have ET4 time on their mind, that's what they are paying him for.

John250

PR Founding Father
Why would he miss a round because his wife had a baby? Damn, my wife delivered twins. I went to work the next couple days and would go in after work. Geez....this younger generation.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I took 16 weeks off for my kid! Didn’t miss a day and don’t regret it!

I bet he still races outdoors. He hasn’t won enough to cherry pick the series he wants to win yet.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
WOW Eli wins one race in 2020 and you guys already have him as the 2020 SX & MX Champion! lol

And why wouldn't we? He should have won the last 2 SX seasons at least if not for some bonehead move or freak mechanical. We all know he's the fastest one out there...when he is on, but can he keep it all in check? Seemingly he will as when he is not "on", he doesn't seem to be taking unnecessary risk... Time will only tell...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Last I checked you’re only as fast as your last race. And you’re only as great as your last championship.....

Tomac going two ways. He’s either gonna win the next 3 and then get a 12th or something stupid. Or he’s gonna get the 12th this next race and continue to struggle until the final 6 races of the season where he lights the burners but then potentially loses it all again at the end.

Even if tomac is on his A game, the top 8 are within 1 second of eachother. A bad start or get off and you’re not making that up. Probably the best seasons in a long time. So many guys are fast. No room for errors or head games.