2020 SX Tracks

hershey

PR Elite
What???? When ET is on, nobody is within a sec of his time. Last weekend proved that. He came from back in the pack to 9 sec ahead before putting on the cruise control at the end.

But he is not reliable. Great season so far.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I take that compliment back...
Worst track in years tonight. WFO, single file, whoops smaller than braking bumps, bowls in nearly ever corner.
Why build all the jumps when NO ONE hits them? The first straight after the start... A 50+ C class could go 3,3,3.
Those angles across the start straight... like who thought those when be a good idea? No one is going to take the outside. I swear this sport frustrates me so much. How can you design, build, trial and race that track and NOT say “maybe we should change that”
Had to bring the sand back this week also. That is tired and does not work when you can carry 85mph into and all the way around the “corner”.
that was a forgettable week

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I did like that it had another jump after the finish, instead of the turn back on to the start straight. The whoops may not have been as big but it allowed them to be blitzed all night instead of jumped through for most of the night.

hershey

PR Elite
I agree that for racing it was pretty equal. Occassionally the whoops separated riders but nothing else. From a non racing perspective, the track was fun to watch. It just seemed like a really fun layout.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Oakland is going to impact the bad starter much I think (i.e ET3). Short whoops and not a lot to separate doesn't seem to me. Big jump into sand section could reek some havoc as well (although I just watch Catanzaro Go Pro vid and he said if anyone jumped it, which Jason Anderson did, they were taking it out...) as a great line through the rhythm turn/bend section, but... One potential quad, but still won't give much more than a couple tenths if that. Might be worse if they blow the berm after.... One split lane that could potentially be good for the "berm railer". We'll see.

Last edited:

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Every time they go to that stupid chic she starts talking about something irrelevant and the action in the track picks up.
I truly hate that Brit box

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Every time they go to that stupid chic she starts talking about something irrelevant and theY action in the track picks up.
I truly hate that Brit box
Really? All you're worried about is the commentating?.... Sorry...stupid question...lol ;) She isn't any worse than the guy in the booth next to Ricky... To be fair...I do miss Jenny....

It's gonna be an on the edge of your seat kind of night...in both classes.... :)

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Ralphie is professional commentator, but that's part of it I'm not a fan of. I'd take Emig back over Ralphie... I do like the man on the floor...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Nice! Goo...great race. Good commentating...way to tell Chad you hope to see him on the podium next week Ralphie....such a nice guy! It could happen...right? Maybe?...is possible. Ralphie should have just slapped CR22 in the face instead. Ralphie a professional... ;)

weaver658

PR Member
Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo!!!! Ken is holding his ankle!!!!!!!!! “ Ya Ralph, not sure what happened, could of put it down in a rut”. These two guys are the worst! It’s like did Ricky not see Kens leg in between the swing arms of his and coppers bike?

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Great racing !!!
Mosiman is my new hero !
Hartranft too !
Karnow had us dancing in the living room once again - so much fun rooting for the guy. He delivered last night - good job Logan!
I wish they would leave the tracks blow out - I think different riders would shine.

Now some rub-
The production is a joke. The flashbacks to old crashes during a heated battle for the lead is a mind f**k. Viewers that aren’t 100% in to it like us are thrown off by them. A few folks in the room thought the Craig/ Fernandis crash Flashback was part of the evenings race.
Watching Hill in 8th while the lead changes - wtf is that idea?
Sorry, having Ricky blab adds absolutely nothing to the show.

Last edited: