2020 SX Tracks

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
He still has a few more rounds left in him, although not at the front of the pack, he has sponsorship duties to fulfill and checks to cash. Next year, he will probably commentate some more!

weaver658

PR Member
Well weigant is Canadian not American so.....
C825D864-677C-4059-9D2A-EBD3B7F00E57.png

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I dunno...Cap't Obvious (a.k.a. Ralphachino) drives me nuts listening to him..."Do you think he wants to pass him Ricky?", "...what about the probation Ricky?..." I couldn't care less about the non fan, new guy, etc. They have Google. Look it up! I don't complain...much...until in a conversation about it as it is what it is...right Rupert?...lol I'd take David Bailey, Jeff Emig, Ricky, Reed, and/or Daniel any day...All good. You know what they say about opinions... :)

Good ride Frenchie...just need a little more speed Austin...

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
According to the broadcast - they make changes to the track throughout the weekend to make it easier.

Last edited:

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
The broadcast doesn’t really irk me anymore, because on the west coast races I’m crunching cereal or I hit mute, but when there’s about to be a potential pass for 1-4th and they cut away from it to show a battle between 7-22nd, I’m thinking dammit! Or they go to replay of Fernandis and Craig......might as well show the Roczen crashes again......hell let’s go back to something 2-3 seasons ago.

I will say I think Ralph is better than Diffy. Tough pill to swallow there

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Jeremy Martin is back on a 250? Are you kidding me? Sorry dude, if you can’t keep up on a 450 then it is time to retire.
factory $ can change any rule...

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Don’t care.
same as ex-pro’s racing at LL. If a two time national champion can fall back to the “support class” then my fat ass can fall back to 45+ I have a back injury also. But NOT the endless $ of Honda.