Corona Practice

Looks like all the interest East Fork generated in having a well coordinated practice with social distancing resulted in a call from attorney general telling Scott to cease with open practice. Training is still a go, so the moral of the story if a track is granted practice by thier county don't make a big ordeal because it takes away from riders who really want to ride no matter what track is allowed to open. Now there is no other tracks open other than riders private tracks.

Last edited:
Total BS...I just noticed meadowlarks is closed by health dept..looks like private clubs are not even safe.

We all know if the politicians and their lobbyists rode dirt bikes, we wouldn't have this issue. That's why golf courses are open! So what happens May 1st? Do they think this will just all of the sudden be gone? No chance there. Do they extend the stay at home order again? As Georgie mentioned earlier, we aren't Communists, coronavirus or not, they can't keep trying to restrict our rights and freedoms. We are following the social distancing and hygiene guidelines, let the people ride! We have 328,000,000 (million) people in this country with about 507,500 cases of coronavirus. That's not even .0016 of our population, and we're still shutting most everything down! I understand mitigating, but come on man!

OK. We have a mediary established for like businesses that are not being treated fairly in Ohio. Are all the tracks going to get together and come up with a letter to operate as well as a plan or what?
I can hardly believe that we cant come up with a process to follow social distancing rules as well as remain open sat these tracks. There is plenty of acres as well as parking to have adequate spacing .
Lets go MX community get going on this. OMA CRA AMA hash something out....

OK. We have a mediary established for like businesses that are not being treated fairly in Ohio. Are all the tracks going to get together and come up with a letter to operate as well as a plan or what?
I can hardly believe that we cant come up with a process to follow social distancing rules as well as remain open sat these tracks. There is plenty of acres as well as parking to have adequate spacing .
Lets go MX community get going on this. OMA CRA AMA hash something out....
The only thing the mediary will accomplish is getting ALL the tracks and clubs shut down. Then everyone will be screwed. Better to just quit posting on social media and just call your friends and let them know where people are riding.

Honestly at what point does a business open and say the hell with you, I am an American citizen and have constitutional rights to operate my business. And my customers have rights also in America. What are they going to do, take everyone to jail? There needs to be a movement where Friday May 1, people go back into local businesses and resume our lives. If enough of us do it, there is nothing the government can do.

Its kind of nice not having all the monkeys around, I'm getting so much done!!

Additional parking lot #1 done, for now. Hogging the hill to fill new entrance Today-Thursday.

New parking #1 coming soon.

Track enhancements.......

Attachments

• 60830504464__5D264FAB-2D99-4911-9F04-06EF0511C567.JPG
    60830504464__5D264FAB-2D99-4911-9F04-06EF0511C567.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 171
Honestly at what point does a business open and say the hell with you, I am an American citizen and have constitutional rights to operate my business. And my customers have rights also in America. What are they going to do, take everyone to jail? There needs to be a movement where Friday May 1, people go back into local businesses and resume our lives. If enough of us do it, there is nothing the government can do.
A government for the people, by the people.

I said this about eastfork “closing” this weekend! If enough riders show up to ride what in the hell is local law enforcement going to do, surely can’t arrest all of us

I guess I don't quite understand how East Fork got shut down "by a snitch" when I was under the impression they had approval to run? It must not have been approved after all?

I could only guess, that the State over ruled the county decision . Someone or more than one ( most likely ) called the sate to complain ???

I guess I don't quite understand how East Fork got shut down "by a snitch" when I was under the impression they had approval to run? It must not have been approved after all?

Track in North Carolina had an approval letter and got shut down by the sherrif this weekend also.

Its kind of nice not having all the monkeys around, I'm getting so much done!!

Additional parking lot #1 done, for now. Hogging the hill to fill new entrance Today-Thursday.

New parking #1 coming soon.

Track enhancements.......

It's about time you fix that place up. Can you put a cement pad in by the water tank fill so my truck does not get muddy driving over there while your at it.

Back