Corona Practice

John250

PR Founding Father
Now per the Governors orders, other tracks should be able to do the same thing. The have said several times that "like" businesses in other counties should not be discriminated against. That was the whole purpose of the state making decisions with their committee.

663dad

PR Addict
Now per the Governors orders, other tracks should be able to do the same thing. The have said several times that "like" businesses in other counties should not be discriminated against. That was the whole purpose of the state making decisions with their committee.
John maybe you should step up and go fight the fight for them, I am sure you can get it done. It's how thier local health department see the potential concern for cases of Covid-19 in surrounding counties and how you present it to the county officials.

John250

PR Founding Father
John maybe you should step up and go fight the fight for them, I am sure you can get it done. It's how thier local health department see the potential concern for cases of Covid-19 in surrounding counties and how you present it to the county officials.

I was supposed to help Scott this week with East Fork, and got working again some this week, and with my Board of Elections commitments, was busy as hell there with the election this week. I just want to see tracks open. If they follow what Scott put in place they should be fine. I honestly had doubts, but was impressed with the way everyone social distanced and did as they were asked to. Think they all want a place to ride.

Now if we can get the state to allow the races to start back up it would be great. Did you see the video from the owner of Summit Raceway? He is supposed to post another video next week, but he announced he is putting his schedule out next week, and opening. He has bills and needs to get open.

Happy to see Scott get it done for sure.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
7EB210E2-45E9-4647-88B5-D2B0F2670873.jpeg

6B40DBAC-01AA-4569-BF71-4F9F92BC7993.jpeg

Pax Trax last Saturday
Bunnell had a few showers the evening before
Track was sick

Not sure who may or may not remember me, Dominic McGhee #269, ill be running #26 on a yellow bike. I got out of riding after I broke two vertebrae, two broken ribs and punctured lung. Sold my stuff and started fighting mma. Motocross is dangerous but not nearly as dangerous as WOMEN! So with that being said, I'm ready to rip! Hopefully somewhere will open soon!

jfalat

PR Addict
So much for moto in Ohio for May... looks like the stay at home is still in effect till 5/29 now... Wtf.:mad:

jfalat

PR Addict
Isnt that why they formed the board to make sure things are equal?
Seems unfair for other owners not to have the opportunity to open.. S**t is getting ridiculous to have to follow state laws when local officials can do what they want.. seems to me we should either be all in.. or all out...