Corona Practice

four26stroker

PR Member
You Calling Me Nonessential?? What says your more important as a Governor to my family telling me to go without? As you sit atop 2billion in Rainy day fund of tax extras ( double of its intended cap) not spending it on Ohio’s people.
Feels like Marshal Law is nearing the narrative is if nothing happens it’s look I told ya....if it goes on spreading it’s look I told ya. Controlling you is for your safety...there is no plan, testing only tells if your body is giving off the natural antibody. Numbers can say anything you want like the internet has conspiracy you can almost believe. Too me the hospitals need to be ready and it’s time to pull the trigger on Freedom. It’s always been said being free to choose comes at a cost. The WoHun isn’t going away if you hide in a cave its only proven to prolong the spread at a slower pace. How long is long enough?
Turning in your neighbors to Authorities sound familiar? The news backs the narrative as riders gathering like outlaws taken away by preventing outbreak by authorities....not a bunch of people being free to choose.

Last edited:

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
A lot of tracks are open, but are not publicly advertising this. They are running “private” days, but if you show up with money they’ll take it. Communicate with your track owners and see. They’ve learned not to post on social media.

Yep.

jfalat

PR Addict
Looks like i need to get in on the inside info pool.. I am defiantly not complaining that some tracks are open.. this is great.. i just feel its hurting other track owners who count on the revenue.. this may hurt us all in the long run..

hershey

PR Elite
I don't think we should bitch about the health dept's not enforcing it uniformly, at least a couple places are open, and people can ride. I've never been that guy, never will. The gripe here is that why aren't all open.

They have permission from the health dept to do so, it isn't to bitch, its to have your health dept review the other and have an option to open up. Big difference

hershey

PR Elite
To be technical, you have been shut down illegally and without representation. The ohio constitution requires a congressional vote to shut down the state for any reason.
Screenshot_20200501-084741_Chrome.jpg

663dad

PR Addict
Well enough called people called into there counties and made a scene about why thier tracks cant open and East Fork can. Scott was issued another cease order a little while. The Clinton Sherriff said this was what he was told from the higher above. I would hope people who truely want to ride would embrace the tracks that are allowed and go support them.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Don't blame it other tracks wanting to open. It's a bullshit order to follow. Tracks all over the USA are open hell even Cali has track open with public beaches being closed.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - TJ

hershey

PR Elite
Way to go DHDS01!
Lol....i didn't do anything. And if that is true ( which I'm doubting they actually had an order to be allowed to open) I wouldn't blame the other tracks. There is a dispute panel for addressing the situation. Its not cool he got shut down but you can't fault anyone for wanting tracks open and this bs over.

Not to mention he made it known to everyone in a 5 state radius he was open, flooded social media about it and had everyone taking about it. Other tracks are open in ohio, they are just smart about it.

John250

PR Founding Father
I am surprised that any Track in Michigan is open. They have some of the toughest restrictions in the country. And i highly doubt they will allow 30,000 people to show up at Red Bud on July 4th. Just my thought.