Corona Practice

John250

PR Founding Father
I appreciate the efforts taken to get us back racing. But being someone who has spent a lot of time on the other side of government, trust me, I am not sure this detailed document is good. Sometimes, you can WAY over think a situation, and remove all common sense. Just my thought.

Vet261

PR Addict
I read the entire document last night. I was thinking to myself, if that truly was the letter of law in order to open a track again, there are about 20% of the tracks I know of that would actually be able to abide by those guidelines.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
• Be prepared to take your trash home with you. We don’t want it
Yeah - that's going to work. Take the cans away and the trash will be ALL OVER the pits.....

LOL!!!
How about we start with keeping the shitters clean

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
• Cash sales require exact change. We won’t give you change -
Brilliant !!!!!
How about - Don't charge me ??? Then you don't have to worry about the change - !!!! LOL!!!

Staff meals will consist of individually wrapped options. No catering or buffet meals. -
Sooo - where do we put the wrappers - in our pockets ?????

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
I started reading it, and stopped. Obviously I need to go back and read the stupidity that must be in this thing.

four26stroker

PR Member
The only thing in the whole twine of ideas to implement of course given under no legal advice...you only need to sign a waiver once a season, with your own pen of course. That means when you sign up to these organizations you show your member card Upon entry pay online to pre register to guarantee your pit/gate for the event. Not sure about the guest pass/waiver. Campfires are not allowed as they tend to gather people. Guess they never camped with my group you can’t stand within 10’ of it.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
- 10 hours of driving for 3 hours of riding....I'm almost crazy enough to do it.

F3A87D16-3C3F-4CDD-95FB-05EB96721DE8.jpeg

988 miles -
it's all about the Moto - why even a question :D

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
$50 is steep price to pay for 3 hours of open riding. But if you want to ride on a nice track and can get as many laps as you want in 3 hours, it will be worth it. Lots of people will be there.

jfalat

PR Addict
The place is going to be packed. Cant see you getting much ride time in 3 hours if they have lots of peeps..

jfalat

PR Addict
No sessions, ride for 3 hours non stop.
Yep...just went to the site..says you ride all u want for 3 hours.. there will be no groups....how’s that possible..going to be 500 people on the track at one time...all so no spectators or picture taking...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
• Cash sales require exact change. We won’t give you change -
Brilliant !!!!!
How about - Don't charge me ??? Then you don't have to worry about the change - !!!! LOL!!!

Staff meals will consist of individually wrapped options. No catering or buffet meals. -
Sooo - where do we put the wrappers - in our pockets ?????
Rolled through turnpike in massachussetts on my only day off. Hand her a $20. She takes it. “I can’t give change”

the toll was $1.00.

I’m like uh....now what ?

she goes you want me to pay it forward ?

pay it forward ? I said hang on I got exact change.....gimme that 20 back. She reaches towards me slowly because I could tell she was like...eh I dunno if I can give this back now.....so I snatched it outta her hand. Said bye. Screamed No taxation without representation and let that 5.0 mustang rental eat right through the toll gate. So I’ll wait for the bill in the mail. It’ll probably be $50.i won’t pay it either. I’m never coming back to this state.

I kinda now know why the people of Boston dumped tea back in the day. This s**t is getting ridiculous.