Favorite track section in Ohio

I used to like the back section along the tree line to the finish at Malvern about 4 or 5 years ago. Come through the corner there was jump that you jumped over the table top, then a couple rollers, down hill to the step up into the corner. That step up always was great, you just floated up into the corner. Back down hill to a table top into a double, then the like table step thing that was after the finish. All were a lot of fun and safe jumps. Wish they had not changed it.

PS.......That is Hershey trying to catch me.....

View attachment 70002
did you ever go to Big game when it was down in the pit? they had a BIG up hill jump, with a sissy go-around line

I miss the olllllld days at Sunset Ramblers in galion. The big table into The looong turning whoop section into a bowl tune right into a nice rhythm section with multiple options. That track was a blast back then. Never see that kind of technical stuff on MX tracks anymore.
Agree. Best design that track ever had. Must have been '99-2000'. I remember riding my 2000 CR 250 through that woop section.

Agree. Best design that track ever had. Must have been '99-2000'. I remember riding my 2000 CR 250 through that woop section.
Yep! I was running 80s then with Grabiel alllll the time. So much fun once they made the triple a table. Jared was the only one that would pull the trigger on that triple lol.

Take a ride with Jon16 at Scenic Highlands!

2005 -- 15 years ago!!!

Keep in mind this is pre-GoPro era, so crappy footage. I had a helmet camera setup made out of a security camera and a battery pack and recording device you strapped around your waist. There is sound, but very faint so you have to crank the volume.

Looks like one of those early or late in the season days, dry and rocky!

You even get a glimpse of my old KTM450 and green moto-van at the end!

Watching that brings back great memories, and one bad....ended up breaking my ankle on that 8 pack...thanks VET261.

There’s so many that i love. I absolutely loved the 8 pack at scenic. But favorite section as of late is the wood line at grears! Drop down in, clicked 3rd and hold it wide open

Attachments

• 0B4D949B-F392-4805-BF58-A09FADB01793.jpeg
    0B4D949B-F392-4805-BF58-A09FADB01793.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 193
Damn, Scenic is one place in Ohio I never made it to. That place looked like it had some serious rocks.

Scenic! I always felt like it flowed so good. I loved going there.

Thanks for the vid John. I haven't seen that in YEARS!

Back