Favorite track section in Ohio

Redbud and WW are probably tied for 2nd with me. WW might have the advantage for me over Redbud.

There’s so many that i love. I absolutely loved the 8 pack at scenic. But favorite section as of late is the wood line at grears! Drop down in, clicked 3rd and hold it wide open

It is such a fun line, click 3 on the drop in. They made the lip better now so it's not wide clyde on a 450 anymore.

I flat landed that sucker.

I always liked crow canyon section where you hung a left, then there was that little table single down the hill on a bit of an angle. Felt more so like a triple.

The Jaw breaker wfo on a 65. Cant think of the name of the track. I’m smoked. It’s closed now. But they had a pro section there too that was cool. Ended in the uphill triple where Meister used to lay it flat.

Hangtime in Norwalk. Had a cool jump section on the back stretch along the tree line. Pretty good size triple near the entrance when it was first open.

Last time I remember riding there was Sunoco series 2007.

Any guesses on how long that jump is....???

Measured it last time I was there (Oct 2019) 76ft to land on top, 98ft to small down side.. It is almost identical distance and speed to clear the uphill/step-up in the front (house side). So if you can clear that you should be good to go

Measured it last time I was there (Oct 2019) 76ft to land on top, 98ft to small down side.. It is almost identical distance and speed to clear the uphill/step-up in the front (house side). So if you can clear that you should be good to go
Wow I didn't realize they were close to the same size!! I figured around 100 ft. my buddy said the owner said he extended it a little last week. I was in 4th to clear it on my 350 but probably could've cleared it in 3rd.

I used to like the woods table section at apple cabin. Then the bowl turns after then it kind of snaked to those tables a long the tree line. I want to say that was around 2005-2007 timeline.

Wow I didn't realize they were close to the same size!! I figured around 100 ft. my buddy said the owner said he extended it a little last week. I was in 4th to clear it on my 350 but probably could've cleared it in 3rd.
I was hitting it hard in 4th on the 450 and not making the downside. There’s no lip, just ski jump now. The other step up out front is easy in 3rd.

Back