Well nobody else is talking about it.

hershey

PR Elite
Not even the OMA, not a single post here or on FB (The almighty moto advertising empire) .... nothing..nada...zilch.

And some wonder why OMA turnouts are dwindling. Hell, even Area 51 posted about their race already

The final Battle for Ohio series (in PA) is days away and not one morsel of marketing.

So who is going? We plan to attend.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I hear ya. We're getting ready to get ready (weather forecast could be better) and crickets for the most part. Only stuff I really see is from boneheads saying "why os the last round of the Ohio championship in PA?"....lol

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Not going, burnt out on local stuff. Time to frame the bikes and take some time off.
Crazy, but I get what you feeling...and I'm not even riding...just trying to keep the 50's going...lol. To be honest, I'm in and out depending on the minute...err..., second. lol Mostly in though. Enjoy the time away. Recharge, revamp, give it h$!! next time... ;)

jj584

PR Addict
Crazy, but I get what you feeling...and I'm not even riding...just trying to keep the 50's going...lol. To be honest, I'm in and out depending on the minute...err..., second. lol Mostly in though. Enjoy the time away. Recharge, revamp, give it h$!! next time... ;)
I don't ride anymore, my kid does and my friends still do. I just go where the kid wants to go and he's not interested in following a series. He has gotten spoiled as we have traveled around a bit this year and he would rather ride a National caliber track once or twice a month than a local every week. Pretty sure the next thing he wants to do is go back to Monster mountain for a month.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
In that, "back to the lecture at hand"...

What's this Pleasure Valley like? Any comparable tracks her in Ohio I might have been to? Dirt? Jumps? Also, not certain, but guessing they cut the track for some of the little guys looking at lap times I could find. Maybe not. Just a quick poking around and may have made a bad judgement.

Nonetheless, looking forward to hanging with moto friends/familia again as well as hoping Spencer has a good weekend as well. Also hoping mother nature works with us...

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
In that, "back to the lecture at hand"...

What's this Pleasure Valley like? Any comparable tracks her in Ohio I might have been to? Dirt? Jumps? Also, not certain, but guessing they cut the track for some of the little guys looking at lap times I could find. Maybe not. Just a quick poking around and may have made a bad judgement.

Nonetheless, looking forward to hanging with moto friends/familia again as well as hoping Spencer has a good weekend as well. Also hoping mother nature works with us...
Its like High Point with less elevation change, similar dirt to briarcliff. The start is concrete, but its actually pretty good, I've gotten good starts there, and I hate concrete starts.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
IMG_3841.JPG

Just look at the enjoyment being had by the center one .......

IMG_3850.JPG

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Its like High Point with less elevation change, similar dirt to briarcliff. The start is concrete, but its actually pretty good, I've gotten good starts there, and I hate concrete starts.
Coolio. I actually liked concrete starts. Only one I remember was Muskingum Valley. Can't remember if I got good starts either. Let's just say I wasn't a Mike Alessi type...

Also, parking at PVR, from Google Maps it looks fairly level, but... Looks like some cool by the track spots of what I assume will be near the first ones to go... Asking for a friend...

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Coolio. I actually liked concrete starts. Only one I remember was Muskingum Valley. Can't remember if I got good starts either. Let's just say I wasn't a Mike Alessi type...

Also, parking at PVR, from Google Maps it looks fairly level, but... Looks like some cool by the track spots of what I assume will be near the first ones to go... Asking for a friend...
The popular parking is near sign up, its all fairly level, everything is terraced. If try to go in before "the time", you will be parked on the highway waiting. They do have limited hookups available, but you need to contact them yesterday to get one.

hershey

PR Elite
Well I guess nobody gives 2 $hits about the battle series any more. Pretty sad to see less than 400 turnout for a race that used to draw 800+. Hopefully the PA round will be there. If not I guess we will be hitting uo the race ohio series for full gates.

Last edited: