Well nobody else is talking about it.

nitrofish

PR Addict
PVR will be packed! Unique track with good features and a couple big hucks! Start is awesome coming under the pedestrian bridge, no real bad gate IMO. Dave, don’t be so negative all the time brother! Best sport in the world that we get to enjoy! Hope to see ya there!

hershey

PR Elite
PVR will be packed! Unique track with good features and a couple big hucks! Start is awesome coming under the pedestrian bridge, no real bad gate IMO. Dave, don’t be so negative all the time brother! Best sport in the world that we get to enjoy! Hope to see ya there!
We will be there!

I'm not negative, just wish the OMA would support themselves. The numbers are garbage now except for a couple battle rounds and Malvern night races. I just post reality and people don't like the truth.

hershey

PR Elite
Na- that can't be !? You've never been to PVR?
Dude -
Crazy, huh?? I'm pumped. I'm ready to go again. Vetfest helped me get over the mental block. I was feeling like I couldn't ride any more. Now it's time to ride and get my fat ass back into racing shape.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
He’s not being negative he’s being honest. I’m going and trying out the place never been quit a haul. 5 hours but hopefully it’s a good trip.

John250

PR Founding Father
I did not go to PVR. Did not feel like the 5 hour drive, so my son and his mom went. Dismal showing. Open B 11 riders and Collegeboy 10. Almost 500 riders, but the turn out in the B classes is horrible.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
B classes have always had that turnout around this region for years. 11-15.

I’m staying in c for Loretta’s. Nearly full gates of c, And it falls off after that.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
For the first time to PVR, I'm not impressed and not a "fan". Facility pretty decent, track layout looked fun when prepped, track management not so much. Will we ever make the trek again? I'm not planning on it, but not counting it out for the right race and I couldn't care less if we didn't...

Hoping the "4th" round of the Battle series not there...nor one of the other 3 rounds. Was kinda of excited before we went, not so much now if you picked up on that...

hershey

PR Elite
For the first time to PVR, I'm not impressed and not a "fan". Facility pretty decent, track layout looked fun when prepped, track management not so much. Will we ever make the trek again? I'm not planning on it, but not counting it out for the right race and I couldn't care less if we didn't...

Hoping the "4th" round of the Battle series not there...nor one of the other 3 rounds. Was kinda of excited before we went, not so much now if you picked up on that...
So much potential, the property is beautiful and perfect for an MX track. But being there reminded me of 80's mx.

Hopefully there are just 3 Ohio rounds next year.

John250

PR Founding Father
So much potential, the property is beautiful and perfect for an MX track. But being there reminded me of 80's mx.

Hopefully there are just 3 Ohio rounds next year.
I would be ok with 4 rounds again. But I would do the following.
East Fork
Malvern
Chilitown
Briar Cliff

I also think that you get a commitment from OMA and Race Ohio to have no other events on those four race weekends. All four races pay points to their respective series (OMA and Buckeye Series), and they pay double points for their over all series. Then you also have the battle Series within itself.

I think this would be enough change to draw the OMA and Race Ohio riders to these 4 races.

hershey

PR Elite
I would be ok with 4 rounds again. But I would do the following.
East Fork
Malvern
Chilitown
Briar Cliff

I also think that you get a commitment from OMA and Race Ohio to have no other events on those four race weekends. All four races pay points to their respective series (OMA and Buckeye Series), and they pay double points for their over all series. Then you also have the battle Series within itself.

I think this would be enough change to draw the OMA and Race Ohio riders to these 4 races.
I could see that working.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
It was my first time at pvr. It was 5 hours kinda far but overall track turned around. On Saturday I struggled with timing and some of the jumps cause there is a ton of jumps but got everything dialed in. Then Sunday it rained and motos didn’t even start till past 11. I was moto 7 and 20 my last moto was ran right before 7 pm. No track prep or anything all day except to get the mud off in the morning. Overall track was fun and definitely different than Ohio. One thing I wish all tracks now is a concrete start. It was my first time on one and man those things are sick.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
It was my first time at pvr. It was 5 hours kinda far but overall track turned around. On Saturday I struggled with timing and some of the jumps cause there is a ton of jumps but got everything dialed in. Then Sunday it rained and motos didn’t even start till past 11. I was moto 7 and 20 my last moto was ran right before 7 pm. No track prep or anything all day except to get the mud off in the morning. Overall track was fun and definitely different than Ohio. One thing I wish all tracks now is a concrete start. It was my first time on one and man those things are sick.
Welcome to PVR !!
So, You like concrete starts?