Well nobody else is talking about it.

John250

PR Founding Father
Welcome to PVR !!
So, You like concrete starts?
He must be like his dad. I always loved concrete starts. No digging, rolling forward, etc. I used to get great starts off concrete at Kenworthy's. I support the move back to concrete. Scott, just think, no digging the gate out at chilitown or east fork! You should start the concrete start trend again.

hershey

PR Elite
So ? How would you describe PVR ?
Since I only have 1 experience there I have a limited view.

PVR is very fast and hard pack clay. It has a few more sx style feel areas also. Huge elevation changes that are super fun. A few of the jump sections are a little sketchy...the downhill section before the finish line jump section is just weird. But the rest of the ones that are sketchy are because the landings aren't smooth, they haven't been refaced and are dished out.

Malvern is not as fast and the racing surface isn't hard pack, gets more ruts only one jump give my stomach butterflies. Definitely a bit slower and the track maintenance is better.

Not saying I wouldn't go back, just not my style so much. Honestly I think
I would really enjoy it as is if the track prep was better and jumps were maintained. I can see how lots of people like it there.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I agree with the finish line section. That section sucked. There wasn’t a good way to go about it both lines felt slow and not smooth and also kicked the bike around weird. Also the off camber that was a straight wall was definitely interesting I struggled there for sure they need to build berms or something cause the ruts that did form there just sucked.

hershey

PR Elite
I agree with the finish line section. That section sucked. There wasn’t a good way to go about it both lines felt slow and not smooth and also kicked the bike around weird. Also the off camber that was a straight wall was definitely interesting I struggled there for sure they need to build berms or something cause the ruts that did form there just sucked.
I actually liked the off camber section. It was a separator.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Ah, the Off Camber -
The off camber is something different that's been added in the last few years.
Sometimes it's just ok, other times it's great with multiple ways to get through it depending on how you far you sweep the left before it.