Better get in line now....

NQ1965

PR Elite
Not sure any of us "like" sketchy jumps.

The term "hard pack" leaves a lot to be desired. Honda Hills over the weekend, although nice to be back, would not be acceptable to MOST if not all with the dust, blue grove, etc. I told Spence to just enjoy himself and not push it as going down on stuff that hard is worst of all... Hoping that is not what you mean by hard pack.

Heavy Bike traffic? You talking practice or race? A track should be OK with a 40 rider gate per class. Sure, not thinking any track would be fun with 100 riders on the track at one time...

I think I feel you, although undoubtedly disagree in some cases, but just wanting to clarify. Many ways to take things and different strokes for different folks...as you are aware...

Demands for a track owner these days are to have enough cake so we all can eat it too...

Just describing how some people think.

I myself, love it all. Cut it deep, rut it up, braking bumps, accel bumps, brownie top, soft black loam, blue groove hard pack, sand, mulch, mud, muddier, muddiest. ............. You name it... I like it!
I also love full gates and heavy bike traffic, especially in the turns.

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Just describing how some people think.

I myself, love it all. Cut it deep, rut it up, braking bumps, accel bumps, brownie top, soft black loam, blue groove hard pack, sand, mulch, mud, muddier, muddiest. ............. You name it... I like it!
I also love full gates and heavy bike traffic, especially in the turns.
Haha! I'm all in except for the muddy stuff. Done did that. Now if I had someone to clean the bike and/or fix all the stuff I broke....that might be a different story...lol. Ride on chief! :)

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Pretty cool deal there, I missed it completely, my AMA mags dont have a very long counter life. Track revamp is slowly progressing, but i think its going to be a hit. Just so much elevation change to work with, they are blessed in that way.