2022 MXoN ..... its on.

trent56mx

PR Addict
I was really impressed with Jett Lawrence and Jago Geerts stepping up from 250s and getting the results they did. I figured the top end speed was there but wasn't sure if they would keep the pace for the entire moto with the 450 regulars.

Next 450 MX season could be a burner with Jett, Dylan and Chase.

hershey

PR Elite
20220924_110824.jpg

trent56mx

PR Addict
IMG_20220924_170803.jpg

Dylan Ferrandis is on the track with a guy *actually* named Fernandez running in the top 5 and Americans are thoroughly confused

J Coop was the right choice and he tells everyone about it (media, coherent fans, people who don't speak English, passed out lot 5 fans)

Lot 5's favorite seasoning is Pepper

Jett needs to stop riding a 250 immediately if not sooner

Nothing draws a crowd like a crowd. If you have a noise making object, other people with noise making objects will find you and people without noise making objects will surround and start yelling

The leprechauns had more fun than anyone and were photographed more than team USA

I smiled every time the Norwegian 2 stroke rider came by and sometimes cheered because I raced in 90s and I can't help myself

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
So did anyone see the goofy way Kay De Wolf started on the 250??? It’s the most goofy start technique I’ve ever seen he like stands up off the seat on the line. You gotta watch it to see how goofy it is

Vet261

PR Addict
I watched him do that start a few times, was hilarious to watch. Hands/Team Latvia were pitted right next to the practice start area so I hung over there a bunch pestering them LOL.