2022 MXoN ..... its on.

MX955

PitRacer Pro
AA2FD661-43E7-4E2F-88AD-2E97C66A831E.jpeg

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
Awesome weekend. Only regret is not going to the podium.
My only gripe is the stupid helicopter buzzing around from 8am to 8pm nonstop all weekend.
I agree, we camped right by the landing and take off, it was my least favorite part of the weekend. Amazing that it drowned out the loud music even.

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
I'll be the first to admit I wanted Craig over Cooper, but the kid redeemed himself, Tough ride in his first moto to finish 9th, then back to back motos, good start and rode fast all moto, smoked Lawrence who had a tough second moto. Eli's first moto was epic. So so start and took his time clicking guys off and ran away at the end. His second , bad start and worked his way up to 6th. You're right about Ferrandis so much faster than than everyone by several seconds. Then he had troubles both of his motos. All our guys rode well but we were hoping to totally dominate and win all 3 motos. Jett sure rode good on a 450. Kid is so smooth. Sexton has his hands full next year even with Eli not there. Marvin didn't do great I thought. Some fast Euro's but just couldn't put two motos together.

trent56mx

PR Addict
I hit the red eye drive after work Friday and made through the gate at 10:30.

Saturday was nonstop action, the day flew by. The qualifying races, FMX demo, pit bike races. The vibe was unreal. I took my liver for a few jogs, not a marathon so I woke up Sunday feeling fine haha.

Woke up Sunday to rain beating down on my luxurious camping station that is my Trailblazer. My optimism was not high, thinking it was going to be another mudder and USA loses again. Tomac and Cooper quickly changed my mind in the first moto.

The atmosphere at a nation's race is like nothing else, especially when the host nation wins. Oh, and I kinda like RedBud too...
IMG_20220924_165729.jpg

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
It was great watching it from home as much as I wanted to be there. Place looked insanely packed. But the USA boys proved a point and I think it’s so funny all these European dudes talk about how USA motocross isn’t the top of the sport anymore and supercross is all they focus on. It’s so bull. USA won with obviously all dudes that ride in America. Australia got 3rd with the Lawrence brothers who race here. And France had musquin and Fernandis who all race here. Not only did the USA prove a point winning but I feel American motocross as a whole proved a point.

hershey

PR Elite
It was great watching it from home as much as I wanted to be there. Place looked insanely packed. But the USA boys proved a point and I think it’s so funny all these European dudes talk about how USA motocross isn’t the top of the sport anymore and supercross is all they focus on. It’s so bull. USA won with obviously all dudes that ride in America. Australia got 3rd with the Lawrence brothers who race here. And France had musquin and Fernandis who all race here. Not only did the USA prove a point winning but I feel American motocross as a whole proved a point.
We won because of consistency, I ate crow with Cooper. His consistency was as good as the others. Ferrandis was fastest but had a couple issues, Marv wasn't too bad and Renaux was absolutely killing it. If Ferrandis had been in shape France would have won for sure but that's racing. Jett was damn fast but Hunter and Mitchell had bad motos.

One hell of a race weekend to be at.