2022 MXoN ..... its on.

hershey

PR Elite
$133 a ticket to go just for the races on Sunday. Damn that is ridiculous.
Where did you see that?
Screenshot_20211209-092842_Chrome.jpg

John250

PR Founding Father
Redbud posted it on FB. It's on their webpage. Says that is a discount through the end of this year. Then they go to $168 for Sunday only. Says bring cash for parking, lol. Probably charge you $40 to park your car. Redbud is CASHING in big time on this one!!

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
Redbud posted it on FB. It's on their webpage. Says that is a discount through the end of this year. Then they go to $168 for Sunday only. Says bring cash for parking, lol. Probably charge you $40 to park your car. Redbud is CASHING in big time on this one!!

Dude....that sxreen shot I sent was from ordering today. Adult 1 day ticket is 95 bucks

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
This is the super bowl for motocross or the olympics if you. I regret missing it last time, not missing it this time.

hershey

PR Elite
I'm going to have to find a replacement for Trents jesture hat since it burned up in the trailer fire going to BC. Maybe I will recreate JO's favorite outfit since he seems to like it so much.

John250

PR Founding Father
John250 does not need an excuse not to go. I would say there is a 95% chance I am skipping this event. Will be in Florida the week before that, and two weeks after. Other priorities these days.