2022 MXoN ..... its on.

hershey

PR Elite
20220925_145111.jpg

It was a full house. By far the most people I've seen at Red Bud.

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
Yeah, lots of people but what a great time. I was just discussing how much time and effort it takes to get there and it's all over. What a great time and USA won. I'm glad we made the effort to go. I didn't hear if they announced the next one. Lots of pictures in the days ahead.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
No Scoob sighting
Was at Malvern punching Spencer's ticket to the OMA Banquet...lol. I watched the 3rd moto on CBSSN and definitely was thinking "damn...we should have went"....lol. Too cool.

In that, me thinking it's going to be a Jett and Sexton show next year in the 450's....well, maybe throw Dillon in there as well...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, lots of people but what a great time. I was just discussing how much time and effort it takes to get there and it's all over. What a great time and USA won. I'm glad we made the effort to go. I didn't hear if they announced the next one. Lots of pictures in the days ahead.
I believe I looked it up and it's in France in 2023 and maybe 2026?

hershey

PR Elite
Was at Malvern punching Spencer's ticket to the OMA Banquet...lol. I watched the 3rd moto on CBSSN and definitely was thinking "damn...we should have went"....lol. Too cool.

In that, me thinking it's going to be a Jett and Sexton show next year in the 450's....well, maybe throw Dillon in there as well...
Ferrandis had lap times 4 ssec faster than anyone at one point.

freeh

PR Founding Father
I tried to back out a few times, but ended up going and had a great time. Amazing riding by team USA and some of the euro guys.

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
I agree, the horns did get a little loud, especially Friday night, they went on for a long time. Lots of chain saws and some of them were really loud. The sound systems were unbelievable. One guy had an old Hi-Point trailer painted, black full of speakers. They put on quite a show. Some fire works. The National Anthem was pretty cool with fireworks and a fly over by some old WW2 airplane. They let the bikes go on their sight lap before it was over though, didn't think that was appropriate. Probably some liberal commi green flagged them. I'm amazed at the rigs people pull in there with. Semi truck pulling a camper seemed to be the way to go. Rode my bicycle all over to see the sights, through lot B was pretty funny.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
View attachment 77148
It was deep and a little muddy but I wouldn't call it a mudder.
I heard "Red Mud" and "Mud Bud"... Can you ever really call Red Bud a mudder? A sandudder maybe?

I remember the one and only Vet Fest I went to, dry and hot as nails on Friday for practice, heavens opened up Friday night, and at any other track, it would have been canceled...well, given Ohio "dirt", but I actually felt pretty decent out there during the races Saturday. Now given, my "feeling" decent compared to what it actually looked like might have been two totally different things. What I am trying to say is in my limited experience at Red Bud, it's a very ridable track after it rains...

hershey

PR Elite
I agree, the horns did get a little loud, especially Friday night, they went on for a long time. Lots of chain saws and some of them were really loud. The sound systems were unbelievable. One guy had an old Hi-Point trailer painted, black full of speakers. They put on quite a show. Some fire works. The National Anthem was pretty cool with fireworks and a fly over by some old WW2 airplane. They let the bikes go on their sight lap before it was over though, didn't think that was appropriate. Probably some liberal commi green flagged them. I'm amazed at the rigs people pull in there with. Semi truck pulling a camper seemed to be the way to go. Rode my bicycle all over to see the sights, through lot B was pretty funny.
We were surprised by the bikes rolling out early too.

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Awesome weekend. Only regret is not going to the podium.
My only gripe is the stupid helicopter buzzing around from 8am to 8pm nonstop all weekend.