NEW 2022 KTM

John250

PR Founding Father
Is it just me, or is the new KTM 450 one ugly motorcycle. Not near as nice looking as a Yamaha or Honda. Not even close.

• Haha
Reactions: k01

hershey

PR Elite
I hate orange, luckily it comes on white or red too! They are amazing bikes, I'm far more comfortable on my Husky than any bike I've ever owned

John250

PR Founding Father
I hate orange, luckily it comes on white or red too! They are amazing bikes, I'm far more comfortable on my Husky than any bike I've ever owned
May be good bikes. I am simply talking the look of the new KTM. Not a fan. The Hondas and Yamahas both look the best to me.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
It’s the orange seat. I don’t know what company they have that supplies seat covers to the factory team but they are always hideous. I would hope the production units have a black or grey cover

k01

PR Elite
I think the new KTM looks great. Lots of new features with this one. Bet AP makes it look ever better.
John, see if the monotone narration here changes your mind.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I think it looks pretty bad ass.. if they came with cone valves it woulda been on top of my list infact.. I do love my Honda, but I also like playing musical bikes. Lol

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
This bike will grow on you. Remember ktm always has Wierd-looking bikes on the white back drop. Then when you see them in the real life back drop they’re sick.

Plastic being functional to direct air flow and the front fender has some fins look like as well.

from a different angle they look amazing. The shroud shouldn’t hook your boot either has a nice taper which also funnels the air to the radiators better seems…..

If I can hijack…..Brad Jones factory edition Kawasaki is real nice. Kyb spring suspenders too…..

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
Screenshot_20211213-111945_Chrome.jpg

Personally I like the Husky look far better. Funny that Zacho retired and got pinched from coaching but they still use his number

John250

PR Founding Father
It's like the weird Austrian chick in a beauty pageant that just does not have that same "bam" as the hot chicks on stage.

John250

PR Founding Father
22yz450f.jpeg
Honda CR.jpg
KTM.jpg

The non factory edition looks better. but still not a Yamaha or Honda. Just my opinion, and we are talk looks only.

John250

PR Founding Father
I like the Husky better than the KTM. Have not seen the MX955 build. Saw he put black wheels on it though.