NEW 2022 KTM

MX955

PitRacer Pro
I have to thank Toth17 and FiveSix0 Graphics for the look, they basically did all the designing. It was my first time using FiveSix0 graphics and won’t be the last, his material is different than anything else I’ve used, so simple to install!

I think the black wheels make the GasGas look sooo much better!

John250

PR Founding Father
I have to thank Toth17 and FiveSix0 Graphics for the look, they basically did all the designing. It was my first time using FiveSix0 graphics and won’t be the last, his material is different than anything else I’ve used, so simple to install!

I think the black wheels make the GasGas look sooo much better!
Curious. What is different on his material? I've had him do football helmet stickers for me in the past, but the material seemed to be the same as others. So what's the difference now?

MX955

PitRacer Pro
Curious. What is different on his material? I've had him do football helmet stickers for me in the past, but the material seemed to be the same as others. So what's the difference now?
It’s not the standard 3M stuff you see everyone else use. In the past I’ve used soapy water on installing the the harder sections but with these I installed the whole kit dry

Vet261

PR Addict
Anyone notice on the new Husky Rockstar, there is a removable right side cover over the top shock area? At first I was trying to figure out what looked so different until I figured that out.

Also, put some gold wheels on that Rockstar!

2022-Husqvarna-FC450-Rockstar-Edition-shock.jpg

2022-Husqvarna-FC450-Rockstar-Edition-7-1.jpg

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
The Austrians are making some nice machines
I like the no tools adjustment on the forks with the GG, now we get the same on the shock -!!

MX955

PitRacer Pro
You ever try coppersmith for your stuff..I know he reps Ohlins.
I’ve been dealing with Dean Burke out of Kentucky for years. He is very good at setting up the bikes and gives me good deals. Plus he does the Huck Valve in the Ohlins, I think he is the only one to do this.

Meister

PR Founding Father
When will these dummies realize the factory editions should be coming with CV's? They'd sell just as fast.. and maybe I'd buy one.. lol

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
They’d have to be willing to include an individual set up. The cartridge system we use now fits a much wider range of applications before becoming atrocious. I’ve heard multiple times that poorly set up CV’s are absolutely garbage.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Black hubs & Black Wheels .....Hummm
I like it the way it sits. Sure
Just something about the silver on silver that I think makes things look - sleeker

Last edited:

Meister

PR Founding Father
Not sure I'd really refer to the Austrians as dummies considering what they have accomplished in the last 15 years.
You have a valid point. Let me rephrase it... They've made a dumb decision not to upgrade to a higher model suspension system entirely on the factory editions. Lol

Sharc, I've read the same stuff about cvs, but it wouldn't stop me and I don't think it would stop anyone else that's already considering this type of bike.