Look at that.....open for public comment

hershey

PR Elite
Even MX Sports appreciates input to help improve the racing. Funny, its almost like using actual customers for marketing to help improve your product. Interesting
Screenshot_20211214-160144_Gmail.jpg

John250

PR Founding Father
It is nice that they take comment. They always send a survey after the Daytona race to complete. And I will say, over the years the improvements have been noticeable for check in, registration, etc. It is a quick and easy breeze these days. Runs like clock work.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
You get the shot yet Hershey!? What about your naturally immune card Johnny?....

Scoob

PR Founding Father
What does that have to do with anything?

Besides, I have done better than you have even with your shot.
So you think...

Nada. Just making as much enjoyable convo as the rest. Just trying to contribute to the cause... Not sure which cause, just 'cause.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Maybe if you do but still get covid you get triple?
That would be cool.

Thing is, the shot isn't to 100% prevent you from getting covid as you know, so decent chance for triple points. Vaccination just potentially lessen the effects of it including death. I know at our hospital, >80% that test positive are not vaccinated. Just a note for those interested and not all knowing...

1984rewind

PR Member
That would be cool.

Thing is, the shot isn't to 100% prevent you from getting covid as you know, so decent chance for triple points. Vaccination just potentially lessen the effects of it including death. I know at our hospital, >80% that test positive are not vaccinated. Just a note for those interested and not all knowing...