Look at that.....open for public comment

1984rewind

PR Member
I wanna see the county death reports that people have died naturally at home from the psychological virus? Let's see them jab pusher!!️️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211216-195839.png
    Screenshot_20211216-195839.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20211212-180307.png
    Screenshot_20211212-180307.png
    511 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_20211212-180852.png
    Screenshot_20211212-180852.png
    239.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20211212-185027.png
    Screenshot_20211212-185027.png
    476.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20211216-195812.png
    Screenshot_20211216-195812.png
    334.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_20211216-195256.png
    Screenshot_20211216-195256.png
    227.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Screenshot_20211217-052402.png
    Screenshot_20211217-052402.png
    337.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_20211212-180254.png
    Screenshot_20211212-180254.png
    297.9 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_20211215-215804.png
    Screenshot_20211215-215804.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 140

1984rewind

PR Member
Weeeeee !!! We got a tough guy
That's you in the jar when you take the jabs. This thread started out about open comments on moto. It turned when the clot shot was brought up. I've yet to see any county sheriff or EMT reports where humans have died at home naturally from the Rona.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211216-195554.png
    Screenshot_20211216-195554.png
    379.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_20211216-195256.png
    Screenshot_20211216-195256.png
    227.8 KB · Views: 129

jj584

PR Addict
Just for 2 cents. I work in a small family owned company of 18 employees in the building. Everybody is 27-68 we are a federal contractor and have a 55% vax rate. Covid ran through this building at thanksgiving and got 13 of the employees, 8 of which were vaccinated with the boosters. The vaccinated people had a harder time and took closer to three weeks to make it back. I fall in the unvaccinated category along with my GF who works in the building, we were out for 10 days. After 10 days we tested negative and little to no symptoms other than a dry cough. The entire experience for us was nothing more than a hangover like feeling daily, loss of taste and smell occasional low grade fever. My son had it 4 days after our first day and cleared up in 5 days, he's 17 and healthy. The funny thing is, we have a guy with MS and a guy with prostate cancer they are both un vaccinated and did not get COVID. I found it to be weird results from our small sample. I'm not going to get vaccinated, the entire us experiment proves I have a 99.5% chance of not dying from COVID. Not taking the vaccine means I have a 100% chance of not having a adverse reaction now or 20 years later. We hit the 800,000 COVID death toll the other day for the year. We also hit the 1.2 million and 1.4 million for heart disease and cancer. You cant squeak about one and be silent about others. Drunk driving has a 9% mortality rate nationwide yet a lot vaxxed people do that all the time.

1984rewind

PR Member
Just for 2 cents. I work in a small family owned company of 18 employees in the building. Everybody is 27-68 we are a federal contractor and have a 55% vax rate. Covid ran through this building at thanksgiving and got 13 of the employees, 8 of which were vaccinated with the boosters. The vaccinated people had a harder time and took closer to three weeks to make it back. I fall in the unvaccinated category along with my GF who works in the building, we were out for 10 days. After 10 days we tested negative and little to no symptoms other than a dry cough. The entire experience for us was nothing more than a hangover like feeling daily, loss of taste and smell occasional low grade fever. My son had it 4 days after our first day and cleared up in 5 days, he's 17 and healthy. The funny thing is, we have a guy with MS and a guy with prostate cancer they are both un vaccinated and did not get COVID. I found it to be weird results from our small sample. I'm not going to get vaccinated, the entire us experiment proves I have a 99.5% chance of not dying from COVID. Not taking the vaccine means I have a 100% chance of not having a adverse reaction now or 20 years later. We hit the 800,000 COVID death toll the other day for the year. We also hit the 1.2 million and 1.4 million for heart disease and cancer. You cant squeak about one and be silent about others. Drunk driving has a 9% mortality rate nationwide yet a lot vaxxed people do that all the time.
Thank you.

hershey

PR Elite
Every person except for 1 that I know has tested positive this year was fully vaccinated. Not really a scientific experiment or a controlled group like yours but enough for me to not get it. We have enough scientific data now to show exactly who is in the risk group and who isn't. I'm not nor are any people under 40 who don't have serious comorbidities. Can't imagine why any one would ever have their kids under 18 get the shot, a total of 595 in that age group has died from this in 2 years. Over 1000 had serious heart issues from the shot in less than 6 months. And that's scientifically proven by the data

MX099

PR Addict
Every person except for 1 that I know has tested positive this year was fully vaccinated. Not really a scientific experiment or a controlled group like yours but enough for me to not get it. We have enough scientific data now to show exactly who is in the risk group and who isn't. I'm not nor are any people under 40 who don't have serious comorbidities. Can't imagine why any one would ever have their kids under 18 get the shot, a total of 595 in that age group has died from this in 2 years. Over 1000 had serious heart issues from the shot in less than 6 months. And that's scientifically proven by the data
I’m not vaccinated, I had the original strain, the delta, and if I get the Omni I think I qualify for some Triple Crown Award.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I'm cool with that. I'm still waiting on the data from the guy that said "sure they're dieing at home" .
Local hospital in my town had 800 employees step up and said no vax.
Get off your high horse jackwad. You're a borderline idiot from what I can tell, but it's hard to tell online. I have no idea who you are and couldn't care less to meet you at this point. You just asked if peeps were dying naturally at home. I said sure they are. From what, I do not know. I think they often call it natural causes. You said nothing about dying at home "naturally" from covid. It that a natural way to die?

Sure, I got the vaccine and the booster. I believe it's the right thing. You didn't for other reasons. Who the F cares? Sure, I got covid after being vaccinated and if I was a betting man, I would have bet I didn't. Just a 10 day vacation with the boy as a result. Hershey and I already had this discussion. He was a lot more civilized in his approach. We're just on opposite sides of the spectrum. I feel in most ways, it has nothing to do with the actual vaccine, just the fact you feel you are being told, of which they began with asking...., to do something. Rebels will be. Is what it is. I pick my battles and this is just not one of them.

One thing I do know, it is something. I chose one path, some choose another. We can debate about it, but in the end, it's all about choice. Fortunately in this country we afforded that choice. It's what were based on whether we agree with everyone else's choice or not. Get over yourself. Sorry I brought it up. Didn't realize some peeps would get your panties in a bunch. Wasn't the intention. Incredible...

I’m not vaccinated, I had the original strain, the delta, and if I get the Omni I think I qualify for some Triple Crown Award.
According to John250, you're double naturally immune. ;) Congrats! I'm only 1/2 artificial and 1/2 naturally immunized...

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
Are you the "except for one" or now will he post "except for two"? lmao
Yep, it is now 2 since I know him.

What is so funny?

Let's put it this way, now 80% of American adults are vaccinated. 70%, according to Faucci, was supposed to give us herd immunity and end all restrictions.

If the vaccine works, why are we seeing a surge instead of ending all restrictions? Simple, as science has proven, the vaccine doesn't stop the spread at all. Science has actually proven that the vaccinated spread it just as much as the unvaccinated.

Point being, unless you are in a risk group you don't need the vaccine and the vaxxed are spreading it yet the media and some people make the people choosing to not get the vaccine as evil. If you're vaccinated, what do you care....you're safe, right ?

Bill480

PR Addict
You need to calm down. This site isn't for threats or profanity.

Why are you quoting yourself?

So there's a .02% chance of dying or a .025% chance of having a "serious heart issue". Tough choice.