Look at that.....open for public comment

hershey

PR Elite
Get off your high horse jackwad. You're a borderline idiot from what I can tell, but it's hard to tell online. I have no idea who you are and couldn't care less to meet you at this point. You just asked if peeps were dying naturally at home. I said sure they are. From what, I do not know. I think they often call it natural causes. You said nothing about dying at home "naturally" from covid. It that a natural way to die?

Sure, I got the vaccine and the booster. I believe it's the right thing. You didn't for other reasons. Who the F cares? Sure, I got covid after being vaccinated and if I was a betting man, I would have bet I didn't. Just a 10 day vacation with the boy as a result. Hershey and I already had this discussion. He was a lot more civilized in his approach. We're just on opposite sides of the spectrum. I feel in most ways, it has nothing to do with the actual vaccine, just the fact you feel you are being told, of which they began with asking...., to do something. Rebels will be. Is what it is. I pick my battles and this is just not one of them.

One thing I do know, it is something. I chose one path, some choose another. We can debate about it, but in the end, it's all about choice. Fortunately in this country we afforded that choice. It's what were based on whether we agree with everyone else's choice or not. Get over yourself. Sorry I brought it up. Didn't realize some peeps would get your panties in a bunch. Wasn't the intention. Incredible...

According to John250, you're double naturally immune. ;) Congrats! I'm only 1/2 artificial and 1/2 naturally immunized...
Yes!!! This is how we act in a mature manner, opinions are welcome always and debates are how we grow as people and society. I would never demonize anyone for making a choice and nor should anyone else. If you believe people don't have a choice in this, study up on what is happening in Australia right now. They don't have a choice and they used to. Go live there.

Bill480

PR Addict
Yep, it is now 2 since I know him.

What is so funny?

Let's put it this way, now 80% of American adults are vaccinated. 70%, according to Faucci, was supposed to give us herd immunity and end all restrictions.

If the vaccine works, why are we seeing a surge instead of ending all restrictions? Simple, as science has proven, the vaccine doesn't stop the spread at all. Science has actually proven that the vaccinated spread it just as much as the unvaccinated.

Point being, unless you are in a risk group you don't need the vaccine and the vaxxed are spreading it yet the media and some people make the people choosing to not get the vaccine as evil. If you're vaccinated, what do you care....you're safe, right ?

You still seem confused on what the purpose of a vaccine is.

I care because I have relatives that cannot be vaccinated. You trying to force your beliefs on me is pretty oppressive. You're not a communist, right?

Bill480

PR Addict

"The Clinic has about 800 COVID-19 patients hospitalized in its Ohio health system, with more than 200 of those in the ICU, the hospital system said Tuesday. The vast majority (more than 80%) of hospitalized patients are unvaccinated. Those who are vaccinated tend to be older or have significant underlying health conditions."

No big deal guys, I know 20 people and only 2 of them something something.

And sandy hook was a hoax! What the f**k is happening on PR lol

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
5aa22d7456db5.image.jpg

Scoob

PR Founding Father

"The Clinic has about 800 COVID-19 patients hospitalized in its Ohio health system, with more than 200 of those in the ICU, the hospital system said Tuesday. The vast majority (more than 80%) of hospitalized patients are unvaccinated. Those who are vaccinated tend to be older or have significant underlying health conditions."

Wow, we're not near there. One fact I hear was that most if not all that end up in ICU, at least in our hospital, do not have a favorable outcome. :( I'm not clinical at all, so don't think so. I am just a data guy looking from the outside in. I hear things, evaluate, and keep what I think could be truth.

hershey

PR Elite
Why are you quoting yourself?

So there's a .02% chance of dying or a .025% chance of having a "serious heart issue". Tough choice.
Bill, you don't understand statistics do you?

The death in kids is over a 2 year period. Statistics clearly show more kids in thst age group die from texting and driving, do you want to ban cell phones?

The heart issues are in less kids and in a 6 month time period...

Your akron article also says there is a non covid surge. What all those articles usually fail to mention is that during this time of year they are normally at 80-90% capacity.

Oh, and you aren't protecting anyone else by getting vaccinated, you can spread it just as much as an unvaccinated person, rhats proven fact.

Show me one threating post of mine or with profanity. I'll wait.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I know, right? Damn I need to stay off this board. At least when I have access to a keyboard....geesh! Either that or Rewind does... ???
Nah, I don't think that's the ticket.. people just need to stop talking about s**t irrelevant to what this forum is for and keep to common interests that bring us here..

hershey

PR Elite
Nah, I don't think that's the ticket.. people just need to stop talking about s**t irrelevant to what this forum is for and keep to common interests that bring us here..
Yeah, probably need to be in the non moto section at this point lol

Morning everyone,
I gotta chime in on the vaccine stuff.
if any of you guys have time. Please listen to Dr. Peter A. McCullough on the Joe Rogan podcast. I believe it was early this week he was on.
the information he is passing out is very interesting. sure he could be off his rocker. Or just maybe Dr. Fauci is crooked as hell.
Hmm. Let’s see. We have all been told it affects older people worse.
We have all been told healthy people don’t get it too bad. 0.5% death rate from covid. Kids and healthy people should be fine is what we have all heard for two years.
But now, they got a shot for babies and little kids. And they are advertising the shot for pregnant moms.
Why? If you follow their science there is absolutely no reason for all of that.
unless the goal is just to make money for every dose givin.
that’s the way I see it.
another fun fact. The FDA has approved 12,187 drugs for human use that were latter determined to be harmful to humans. These drugs were all money makers that went sour.
if it wasn’t just to make money.
Why are they giving kids and babies the vaccine?
have a nice day guys. Be gentle.
just sharing thoughts here.

Bill480

PR Addict
Bill, you don't understand statistics do you?

The death in kids is over a 2 year period. Statistics clearly show more kids in thst age group die from texting and driving, do you want to ban cell phones?

The heart issues are in less kids and in a 6 month time period...

Your akron article also says there is a non covid surge. What all those articles usually fail to mention is that during this time of year they are normally at 80-90% capacity.

Show me one threating post of mine or with profanity. I'll wait.

You seem to be the one struggling with statistics if you need to start making false equivalencies to try to make a point.

I didn't write the article on cleveland.com fyi, not a news guy.

hershey

PR Elite
You seem to be the one struggling with statistics if you need to start making false equivalencies to try to make a point.

I didn't write the article on cleveland.com fyi, not a news guy.
What's false bill, I'm curious? Even that article said there is a non covid surge helping cause the issue

hershey

PR Elite
The equivalency you tried to make between covid deaths and texting and driving deaths.
Still true. Why aren't you trying to stop all the other things that are far worse killing kids than covid? Why isn't the media calling for saving kids dying from drowning ? Suicide ? Because you weren't told to and you didn't know that far more kids die that way.

I'm not struggling at all, the statistics don't lie. I give a link to them. You argue with feelings....like always

Bill480

PR Addict
Still true. Why aren't you trying to stop all the other things that are far worse killing kids than covid? Why isn't the media calling for saving kids dying from drowning ? Suicide ? Because you weren't told to and you didn't know that far more kids die that way.

I'm not struggling at all, the statistics don't lie. I give a link to them. You argue with feelings....like always

Wait, you don't know what a false equivalency is? lol

The guy that tried to demod me and ban me because I hurt his feelings is projecting again; watch out

hershey

PR Elite

Here...real stats, not feelings. Covid cases are barely over 10% of hospital bed usage. The fear mongering media doesn't tell you that but the Gov stats do.

Screenshot_20211217-104543_Chrome.jpg

hershey

PR Elite
Wait, you don't know what a false equivalency is? lol

The guy that tried to demod me and ban me because I hurt his feelings is projecting again; watch out
Lol...Bill, you are something else. Always able to twist facts and never provide stats that are real. Have fun with that.

I didn't try and ban you at all. Just stop you from banning people that hurt your feelings.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
So what you say Hershey is that covid isn't enough of killer to be worried about? Thing is, it goes beyond that as in Bill's article. If healthcare is overrun, then someone that needs healthcare potentially isn't getting it. Covid is not the flu. We know about it pretty much and have had many years of research to do the best we can with it. No where's near to that point on coivd. Just too many unknowns. Too many chiefs, indians acting like chiefs, yada yada. I don't think covid is something to fear and get ridiculous about, but definitely worth a tad of attention. It's proven it can take of like wild fire. Look at the NFL, KY vs. OSU basketball game, etc.

Be careful of stats. They can look OK one day and very bad the next. If you are not the one tracking them and/or looking at them daily, anyone can post a snapshot to try and make a point. Covid is the real deal. Downplay it all you want.

We can't have 800 people with covid in our hospital because then we can't take care of or take longer to take care of the cancer, auto accident, suicide, homicide, cancer, heart failure, etc. patents. It's a delicately wound web it is.... It's the what could be with covid that some "think" they know that in all acuality, we do not know about covid. It'll pass...someday.

I'm out. Not need to thank me... ;)