2022 GLENDALE SUPERCROSS PRE-RACE REPORT

Meister

PR Founding Father
Screenshot_20220207-143221.png
Screenshot_20220207-143226.png
Screenshot_20220207-143307.png

Mark414

PR Member
I think he would have crashed anyway he was out of control going too fast blew right over the inside line and doubt the outside was going hold him without Craig being there he most likely would have been off track or tucked the front end.

Dano762

PR Addict
Not cross rut, but definitely blew through it. I don't think it was intentional
Agree that I don't think it was intentional. That ridge was just sand and not a rut. He made a bad decision but just latest of quite a few bad decisions.

I am not a fan but it did remind me of race when this fellow had a reaction after a Friese move. It was good to see Weston and my wife and I had a nice visit at a Lincoln Trails race last fall. Nope, I didn't bring Friese up in the conversation, we talked mostly about non-riding stuff.

thumbnail_IMG_1097.jpg

hershey

PR Elite
Taking that middle line that aimed straight for the outside..
I guess we see it different. Either way, it makes it exciting to watch. I haven't seen where he got in trouble with the AMA so I guess they don't have an issue.

jeffro667

PR Addict
Vince could be even faster if he would follow and learn from the faster guys when they pass, vs block/punt them every chance he gets. This actually applies to anyone, learn from the faster riders, blocking is a last lap kinda thing.

Reactions: k01