Malvern AQ

Meister

PR Founding Father
Oh, so what you're saying is you are a keyboard warrior and won't even tell people who you are. Got it.

You won't hear me degrading anyone's riding ability for the record. Hell I don't even know that I said anything to you other than about the road jump lol. I miss that jump.

Telling someone to stay in their own lane, yet coming on here just to talk s**t. Lol awesome times were in..

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
PXL_20220515_182734497.jpg

Racing others through this /\ (malven) looks like the perfect prep

s780_Loretta_3.jpg

to get ready to race through this /\ - Loretta's
and you're going to be doing it for 15-20 min....

Last edited:
J

Juju shuster

Keyboard warrior pretty sure you don't want to take it there bud. Def not a keyboard warrior and could give a f**k about social media like you obviously like I said post comments on everything under the sun. You don't want to know who I am

J

Juju shuster

You wonder why no tracks advertise on this corny ass site for old guys to argue about nothing. Lol keep your site and your s**t conversations. I will use better tools to find places to ride in the future. Get a life and grow up fellas!!

Meister

PR Founding Father
View attachment 75805
Racing others through this /\ (malven) looks like the perfect prep

View attachment 75806

to get ready to race through this /\ - Loretta's
and your going to be doing it for 15-20 min....

Marc, I agree. However, the first and second turn shouldnt be that way in my opinion. Where did I say that the rest of the track shouldn't be rough? I said I struggled, but I never said the entire track needed to be smooth!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Keyboard warrior pretty sure you don't want to take it there bud. Def not a keyboard warrior and could give a f**k about social media like you obviously like I said post comments on everything under the sun. You don't want to know who I am
Lol, shut up and go away.. s**t talkers with no name are great.. I really don't care who you are, but people who hide behind a keyboard are typically pussies.

Few months out of the year, I get sucked into reading moto forums. In the mornings I usually have long drives to job sites, then home. This is what I read during those times this time of year.

You're right tho, it is becoming pretty lame that one dudes opinion about 2 sections on a track fires up so many people (even if they are hiding their identity lol) and causes people to literally talk s**t. Even pulled a few out of the woodwork! One opinion generated quite a bit of conversation, even if half of it was childish name calling bullshit lol..

J

Juju shuster

Honestly man I've heard a lot of negative s**t about this site and the Convo on here. I'm old school and code not too be a part of a lot of social media s**t cause honestly I think it's garbage. I love riding Moto and when I'm bored I read the general talks on here, but never comment. I simply commented because I had an incident at Malvern and that is what the conversation was about Malvern qualifier. I also believe people have gotten way too picky about tracks. Riding in bad conditions make you a better rider not all races end up being fun races. And me personally I want to be prepared for all conditions I love the track when it's beat to s**t and 65 percent of guys are loaded up already. And as far as riding above your means that's on you I was just saying it's not worth it. So idk what I said that my post needed not picked by the super Mario bros but just saying pretty sure what I heard about this site is true. Not on here to prove anything or make enemy's.... But now I know next time I go to a new track to bring my tape measurer dirt tester water sampler ph kit and my peacock diy commentator kit. So I'm professional enough to join your threads

John250

PR Founding Father
Well come find me brother you will see what a pussy is made of. I'm done talking with chumps. We can go to hands real quick partner.
Ok....I am in. Is it like a finding waldo competition or what? You gonna give us clues who you are? Bike color, gear color, number?

You going to tell us where your parked? What your driving?

Or are you gonna man up and tell us your name and make it easy for us? Because pretty much everyone else posting here knows who is posting.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Fact is, what you've heard is only partially true.. most of the dudes here would give you their last master link if you needed it, even after looking stupid trying to fight on a forum.. We all come here because we all enjoy the sport. It's just sad some one come here strictly for drama. I've been riding for 25 years and still get crucified for a simple opinion, but I'm ok with that. I've ridden some knarly tracks in my time, so I don't need preached to about riding in the rough to get better. My ship has sailed long ago and it's 100% for fun now. I have a bike because my daughter has one and likes to ride. If she didn't, I'd probably buy a stupid Polaris razor to break or something.
I dont care if I'm riding around in last place. If it's fun, I'm in. If it rains, I'm out lol..

John, I already got all the clues. Lol

J

Juju shuster

Your pretty opinionated for somebody who's ships sailed sailor!! Once again idc what you need preached to about. Nobody's on here for drama but you be keep your master link I have a back up!!

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Fact is, what you've heard is only partially true.. most of the dudes here would give you their last master link if you needed it, even after looking stupid trying to fight on a forum.. We all come here because we all enjoy the sport. It's just sad some one come here strictly for drama. I've been riding for 25 years and still get crucified for a simple opinion, but I'm ok with that. I've ridden some knarly tracks in my time, so I don't need preached to about riding in the rough to get better. My ship has sailed long ago and it's 100% for fun now. I have a bike because my daughter has one and likes to ride. If she didn't, I'd probably buy a stupid Polaris razor to break or something.
I dont care if I'm riding around in last place. If it's fun, I'm in. If it rains, I'm out lol..

John, I already got all the clues. Lol
You got a problem with stupid side by sides? hahaha

J

Juju shuster

Most people at tracks are cool but there is always assholes also which I prefer to distance myself from. Moto is a hobby which is an escape from the daily grind don't need some chach that's got balls all the sudden cause he's on his dirt bike trying to be a prick because he's miserable he can't rail a corner or hold a line. Or maybe he's mad little Jimmy didn't get first place on his 65 so he takes it out on normal people trying to have fun that day. Keep the bs and don't act like you'd give your last master link but talk to people like they are idiots and your the Moto shaman. Hilarious!!

hershey

PR Elite
Honestly man I've heard a lot of negative s**t about this site and the Convo on here. I'm old school and code not too be a part of a lot of social media s**t cause honestly I think it's garbage. I love riding Moto and when I'm bored I read the general talks on here, but never comment. I simply commented because I had an incident at Malvern and that is what the conversation was about Malvern qualifier. I also believe people have gotten way too picky about tracks. Riding in bad conditions make you a better rider not all races end up being fun races. And me personally I want to be prepared for all conditions I love the track when it's beat to s**t and 65 percent of guys are loaded up already. And as far as riding above your means that's on you I was just saying it's not worth it. So idk what I said that my post needed not picked by the super Mario bros but just saying pretty sure what I heard about this site is true. Not on here to prove anything or make enemy's.... But now I know next time I go to a new track to bring my tape measurer dirt tester water sampler ph kit and my peacock diy commentator kit. So I'm professional enough to join your threads
I'm confused. You read this site for years but don't comment. Then you say you've heard this site is negative, so which is it? Honestly you have stirred up more crap than 99% of people on here so it's people like you who are causing the problems. Trust me, I'm not innocent. But I never have threatened violence with people on here. So let's be clear, next time you do you're off the site. Opinions are always welcome here, discussions become heated and that's fine too. But if anyone honestly thinks this is bad they obviously haven't ever looked at Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Difference is those sites posts are limited to who you follow. 100 times worse on flaming but you normally don't see it if it's someone you don't know who starts it. Here it's all found in one place, that's the advantage too. We are all here for moto and that makes it an easy place to find conversation and riding opportunities.

hershey

PR Elite
I must suck at everything, including clarifying my opinion. Lol.

Let's start this one by saying my opinion here would be the same even if I won. My first post regarding the matter was to encourage stumpy by letting him know he wasn't the only one struggling as he was talking down on himself based on the challenging track. If you reread what I've wrote through all of this, I only had an adverse opinion on two areas of the track that fired people up.

The triple itself is not hard, or dangerous, even with the ruts on the face. It's actually one of those brainless just twist it jumps. My choice to not jump it was based on a couple of reasons. Traffic. I'm not landing on someone if I have anything to do with it. Even last year in traffic I wouldn't jump it around other riders. 4th wide open on a 450 is no joke. Come up quick on someone Infront of you that checks up, bad juju about to happen. Saw a vid on FB of a very talented group of riders come very close to playing out what I'm describing. Currently, with my lack of seat time and conditioning, Simply not worth the risk to me to try those kinda moves. 4th gear going in to the ruts before it was far more intimidating than the jump itself. No excuse tho and I'm definitely aware that lack of seat time, conditioning, among other issues were certainly a contributing limiting factor, and I'm completely ok with my results given the circumstance! Again, not worth the risk, to me. Call me a pussy, a bitch, a whiner.. I don't really gaf.. lol

So, you're definitely right that it was my CHOICE not to jump the triple.

You mentioned that I say more maintenance makes it better. Well, yeah, but let's not twist it in to saying I think the whole track needs prepped 4 times a day so it's a highway or something dumb and exaggerated. That's not what I've meant or said at all. Simply, first two turns don't need to be wall to wall ruts and 4th wide sections don't need peg draggers! Beyond that, I think our opinions are probably alot alike..

Here's a random pic I took of the second turn.View attachment 75802
Listen, I'm not calling you any names so don't single me out. But let's be honest, LL is rough and if you're going to try to qualify for the top amateur race on the country then you should expect rough conditions. I'm with Sharc on this one. I want to race tracks like this and thats why we travel more now and dont race local. (Of course the price of fuel might xhange that) Local tracks simply dont provide the conditions needed to become a LL level rider. The next malvern race will be back to relatively smooth like the local crowd wants it.

I think everyone has gotten a little too heated in this one so let's calm down. We don't need people wanting to have fist fights over racing that we all love.