mav tv sucks!!!!

BILL88L

PR Addict
waaaaaaaa

Mike - did you enjoy missing all the passes involving Dungey and having no idea what the heck happened to Roczen while watching FMX riders and the same commercial over and over? Nice of them to run an RJ in a 2 minute ATV vs Mx commercial during the final 5 mintues of the 450 moto I'm with Halfpint that was just brutal. Worst tv product I have ever watched for racing since cable started.

BILL88L

PR Addict
So I was watching it on Mavtv while I was riding in a car. I just got home and put on youtube and no commercials and you can rewind. I am watching moto 1 of the 450's again right now so I can see what happened. MavTV better figure this out quick.

DC817

PR Addict
Huge step backwards. Irritating to pay for a service and have so many commercials during the motos… meanwhile it was streaming commercial free on YouTube.

I did think that RJ and MC were great alongside Weege in the booth though. About the only positive of the coverage.

Dano762

PR Addict
I was just about to buy the MavTV subscription when I saw John250's Youtube find post. That was great, thank you - kinda wondering if that goes away and hoping it doesn't.

BILL88L

PR Addict
I think we have to see how this all shakes out. They posted this during the race and what I think happened is they saw just how bad it was and panicked. What the heck do they mean blaming it on a TV Channel? I was on their APP on my computer. From what I am reading they just allowed it to viewed on FB and Youtube for this round to try and gain subscribers. Not sure but I don't think that happens next week. Apparently the full replay on Mavtv this morning do not have commercials but on to the next problem - I have not been able to get on for two hours. Davey Coombs was very clear before the race that there would be commercials so I think there is just more to come. Apparently it was 9 minutes 33 seconds of commercials in the first 37 minutes of moto. Not at all surprising is that Lucas Oil owns Mavtv.

1653826921755.png

Last edited:

Vet261

PR Addict
I just sat down this evening after being outside all day on nice sunny days Saturday and Sunday.

Pulled up the MavTV+ app on my Roku, and watched all 4 motos no problem, perfect quality and zero commercials. To me it was exactly the same as Peacock app last year except for the logo watermark on the screen. Well worth the $3.49 I spent for this month.

HalfPint

PR Addict
I just sat down this evening after being outside all day on nice sunny days Saturday and Sunday.

Pulled up the MavTV+ app on my Roku, and watched all 4 motos no problem, perfect quality and zero commercials. To me it was exactly the same as Peacock app last year except for the logo watermark on the screen. Well worth the $3.49 I spent for this month.
what time did you start watching ? I started at 4 & it was mostly commercials

Bill480

PR Addict
to the guys shocked about commercials; the start times were at 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, and 7pm.

a moto isn't an hour long