mav tv sucks!!!!

hershey

PR Elite
I still can't log in. No response in over a week about my issues from them. I'm going to create a new account and try that tonight so we can watch it.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I still can't log in. No response in over a week about my issues from them. I'm going to create a new account and try that tonight so we can watch it.
I watched both 450 motos on my Roku no issues yesterday. Haven't had a chance to watch a live race yet.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I watched a "Supercross" live from India.... YES, India... Live on Youtube But you cant watch a pro motocross race live in this country without a crap ton of difficulty. I like MavTV but they are not ready for this type of coverage. Put up 3 or 4 cameras around a oval track? Sure. Multiple cameras spread across a moto track? Nope.
But, when the title sponsor owns its own TV network, this is what you get.

I just wait a few hours then watch it after someone cleans it up and puts it on the YouTubes

Pokitren

Noob
3 commercial breaks in the 1st 250 moto and the camera quality is terrible!!! can't believe I spent $100 for this!!
I fell for it too. And after reading the thread, I understand that I'm not the only one. I think it should and will be fixed, otherwise the number of subscribers will decrease. So no need to panic.

Hi all, let me join your forum.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
So are the races on MavTv express on Roku tv all the time free?
Not sure what you are saying.

I pay for the MavTV Plus subscription and watch it free on my RoKu Express for "free". Did you find a loophole in the RoKu TV app? Are you talking live coverage or repeats? If repeats, YouTube and a few others I am sure you can find it for free...

Dano762

PR Addict
I fell for it too. And after reading the thread, I understand that I'm not the only one. I think it should and will be fixed, otherwise the number of subscribers will decrease. So no need to panic.

Hi all, let me join your forum.
Welcome and let me introduce you to the group in a gentle fashion (maybe not) - If you notice the profile pictures on the site, this is a motocross website not soccer, basketball, hockey, or football:) Just saying and most of us have some dirtbike oriented profile picture. Except for the grumpy squirrel and the Ralph Sheheen super fan that posted right before you.

Grab some popcorn and enjoy the good natured fun on this site. - Just don't talk about Jet Skis, Vaccinations, or vaccinations while you are on a Jet Ski.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Welcome and let me introduce you to the group in a gentle fashion (maybe not) - If you notice the profile pictures on the site, this is a motocross website not soccer, basketball, hockey, or football:) Just saying and most of us have some dirtbike oriented profile picture. Except for the grumpy squirrel and the Ralph Sheheen super fan that posted right before you.

Grab some popcorn and enjoy the good natured fun on this site. - Just don't talk about Jet Skis, Vaccinations, or vaccinations while you are on a Jet Ski.
Great post and summary. Nothing else he needs to know. :)

Although there is a non-moto forum if he wants to chat about issues other than moto...

Welcome!

Pokitren

Noob

I get it, no vaccinations or jet skis :) Let the avatar make a bit of a difference, I like it as I like sports.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Looks like the sucking is going to continue... https://lucasoil.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

MAVTV has teamed up with FloSports for all LIVE event streaming of MAVTV Plus programming. FloSports is an innovator in sports streaming, offering incredible programming and original content live and on demand across 25+ sport categories ranging from motorsports, combat sports, rugby, baseball, football and more. Their dedicated motorsports channel, FloRacing, is an industry leading streaming service that features 2,000+ live racing events annually combined with deep editorial coverage of the sport.

MAVTV Plus content will be moving to a new home on a dedicated FloSports channel called "MAVTV on FloRacing" that can be accessed through various FloSports apps or at FloRacing.com.

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
Looks like the sucking is going to continue... https://lucasoil.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

MAVTV has teamed up with FloSports for all LIVE event streaming of MAVTV Plus programming. FloSports is an innovator in sports streaming, offering incredible programming and original content live and on demand across 25+ sport categories ranging from motorsports, combat sports, rugby, baseball, football and more. Their dedicated motorsports channel, FloRacing, is an industry leading streaming service that features 2,000+ live racing events annually combined with deep editorial coverage of the sport.

MAVTV Plus content will be moving to a new home on a dedicated FloSports channel called "MAVTV on FloRacing" that can be accessed through various FloSports apps or at FloRacing.com.
WTF

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Kid was flying a drone and landing it next to us. Uploading clips. And relaunching.

mavtv shirt wearing dousche was coming up the hill lookin feverishly. Ranting about no drones and he’s going to confiscate it.

i yelled to the kid HIDE your drone dude! ….kid stuffed it in his bag. Tossed the bag over toward me and I sat it next to the diaper bag under the umbrella where my 1 year old kid was sleeping.

Mav guy walks by and I’m like dude there’s a drone like over there between “them two
Trees some middle Aged fat guy” (obviously it was right next to me and the two 15 year olds were just sitting there). Once he walked by told the kids to relocate.

Mav guy comes back down. “I know they’re bullshitting me up there. It’s up there. And that guy is being cocky saying he doesn’t know anytning about a drone”

As I’m watching the 15 year old get up and relocate cool calm and collected. He turns around gives me a thumbs up and lips “thanks” and trots off.

right under mr mavs nose. Ha.

NOWA

PR Member
So, many of you got your wish its back on PEACOCK for one race. lol
Screenshot (15).png