Malvern battle race

jj584

PR Addict
We used to finish up at dirt country after mid night and race another track on Sunday back in the late 80s and early 90s.

As for year end awards. Attended the OMA banquet last year for the first time. Not sure what your talking about. The whole banquet and awards for all the different series were 1st
What’s up for grabs this year if you win the overall or night series? Everything is expensive AF at the moment. Is it a guaranteed something or a gas can some $20 goggles and some raffle tickets for a chance at some prizes?

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
What’s up for grabs this year if you win the overall or night series? Everything is expensive AF at the moment. Is it a guaranteed something or a gas can some $20 goggles and some raffle tickets for a chance at some prizes?
Battle series gives out number 1 plates

jj584

PR Addict
Battle series gives out number 1 plates
I just never saw a good point in running an entire series. So many cool moto things within a couple of hours. You can literally win an entire series by racing one track around here if your fast enough, that gets old. We ran 2 battle races last year, got third overall in 2 stroke for racing one moto of one event and my kids not that fast. Not exactly a premier draw. Maybe I can talk him into racing a series now. See how this plays out.

Woody

PR Addict
I’m going to get flamed for this but…. Other series offer more and better prizes for series overalls. Guess what some don’t have quads which may or may not equal better conditions but definitely shortens the day. I’m talking in and amongst my group of friends ,the late nights at Malvern are why they aren’t attending amongst other things. That doesn’t affect battle format but who really wants to take a gate drop at 1 A.M.
This literally couldn't be further from the truth if you are talking about the battle series. It bike only on Sundays....

jj584

PR Addict
This literally couldn't be further from the truth if you are talking about the battle series. It bike only on Sundays....
It was a generalization because I was answering to someone who asked why people will race other series and not Malvern.