So lets talk racing and fees.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
It's going to be transcendent -!
Had to Google that bro. You're above my grade level...obviously. ;)

tran·scend·ent
/ˌtran(t)ˈsend(ə)nt/

adjective

beyond or above the range of normal or merely physical human experience.
"the search for a transcendent level of knowledge"

surpassing the ordinary; exceptional.
"the conductor was described as a “transcendent genius.”"

Similar:
superior
supreme
consummate
predominant
preeminent
ascendant
paramount
superlative
unique
unsurpassed
incomparable
unrivaled
unequaled
unparalleled
matchless
peerless
second to none
excellent
excelling
great
magnificent

Opposite:
average
mediocre

(of God) existing apart from and not subject to the limitations of the material universe.
Similar:

supernatural
preternatural
transcendental
otherworldly
superhuman

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
4hgn4linx5321.jpg

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Makes sense. When the lock downs were present and gas was 1.80 a gallon pymatuning was packed.

It’s back to status quo now.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Baja and tomahawk are logans favorites. He loves sand for some reason.
He had more fun at the Brawl then lorettas he says.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Baja and tomahawk are logans favorites. He loves sand for some reason.
He had more fun at the Brawl then lorettas he says.
Baja wasn’t bad once you find your lines and find a flow. But you have to adjust not only your bike so much but also your riding style

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Just so im clear.....sand does occur naturally in places, Sunset Ridge, Baja, Southwick, Spring Creek. Red bud does not. Soooooo, what's the difference if it occurs naturally or its hauled in and placed? Or are you just saying places should not transplant?

Meister

PR Founding Father
Just so im clear.....sand does occur naturally in places, Sunset Ridge, Baja, Southwick, Spring Creek. Red bud does not. Soooooo, what's the difference if it occurs naturally or its hauled in and placed? Or are you just saying places should not transplant?
Alot of tracks that have turned into man made sand tracks, I liked better with original dirt. Red Bud included.

Now, I'm not saying SOME tracks don't benefit from additional material, but most get carried away and try to turn a whole track into a Baja.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Alot of tracks that have turned into man made sand tracks, I liked better with original dirt. Red Bud included.

Now, I'm not saying SOME tracks don't benefit from additional material, but most get carried away and try to turn a whole track into a Baja.
So basically what I’m hearing is wildcat creek sucks because they brought in sand. Literally made 3/4 of the track a brutal sand track and then the other 1/4 the hard pack clay like I was expecting. Definitely the sand made that track suck