MXON Team

John250

PR Founding Father
The 2022 American team should be very simple to pick in my opinion. Tomac and Sexton on the 450. Put Christian Craig on the 250. Talk of bringing Anderson back down to a 250, Barcia......hell Craig has a bike he is already used to, and has put up results in both SX and MX. And Craig would jump at the opportunity. I personally think on a 250, Craig beats Anderson and Barcia 9 out of 10 times as well. Why is his name not even in the conversation?

hershey

PR Elite
The 2022 American team should be very simple to pick in my opinion. Tomac and Sexton on the 450. Put Christian Craig on the 250. Talk of bringing Anderson back down to a 250, Barcia......hell Craig has a bike he is already used to, and has put up results in both SX and MX. And Craig would jump at the opportunity. I personally think on a 250, Craig beats Anderson and Barcia 9 out of 10 times as well. Why is his name not even in the conversation?

I'm with you on Craig. He just got off a season winning championship in sx. He is more consistent than Anderson as well, the 250 guy is just there to keep one bad moto from killing the team.

I love Anderson, he is one of my favorite riders. He has an awesome skill set, very aggressive and fun to watch but he has a problem with hitting the ground regularly.

Btw, the article says right in it that Craig and Barcia are the 2 they are asking, Anderson is out because he is getting back surgery as soon as the season is over.

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Disagree with Craig being picked. Barcia or Anderson are a better choice. Craig only won the Sx championship because Hunter had one round where he got 18th. Barcia and Anderson have done a few Mxdn and always perform.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Totally disagree. Look at the results Craig is putting in. He is finishing way better than Barcia outdoors.
You know...I actually agree with you John, and I am not so much a fan of Craig, however I am surprised you are not vouching for Dungey and saying he'd be on the podium at MXON...

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Disagree with Craig being picked. Barcia or Anderson are a better choice. Craig only won the Sx championship because Hunter had one round where he got 18th. Barcia and Anderson have done a few Mxdn and always perform.
Your smoking. Craig would smoke the field for like 4 or 5 rounds. He was on a different level and definitely showed as he won the championship

hershey

PR Elite
Bam bam is a very good choice just because he loves America and the opportunity to race for the country. He would give it his all whether he is on a 450 or a 250
I think Craig is the same. All 4 of them have said they want to do it. Either way, Bam Bam or Craig, I think this is the best team we have had in a while. Let's hope we finally get the W again. Can't wait to watch.

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Your smoking. Craig would smoke the field for like 4 or 5 rounds. He was on a different level and definitely showed as he won the championship
Result’s don’t lie bro . 7th place or better at A3 Hunter wins the championship.
48D990BA-E3C6-437F-BAC6-1D2E89B3C6E9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hershey

PR Elite
Result’s don’t lie bro . 7th place or better at A3 Hunter wins the championship.
Can't say "but if".... thats racing and that's why Craig won, he was the better rider. The same could be said for Craig's 8th. Geez.

If JS7 hadn't crashed so much he would have had more wins and championships than RC4. Had Pourcel not gotten his injury, he would have been an all time great.

It's the same argument and it doesn't work.

Last edited:

JMO330

PR Member
Are we here arguing if Craig is better than Barcia? Both great riders but, Craig is much more consistent, relaxed and overall a better rider IMO and I'm really not even a fan. The USA should send a Suzuki rider just because, (is there any?)

John250

PR Founding Father
I honestly don't know how anyone would chose Barcia over Craig for the MXON. Barcia is so inconsistent it's not even funny. And Craig seems to be on top of his game right now. He performed on the 450 last year and is doing it again this year. He's also been riding the 250, has a bike he is used to and is set up for him. This should be a simple decision.