MXON Team

hershey

PR Elite
Yeah. Because everyone pays for a ticket to watch Craig…

oh wait, it’s not Michael Craig? Yeah, no one wants to watch his son
And who is watching Dung? Just old timers living in the past. He doesn't even get TV coverage past lap 5. He gets good starts, everyone hangs on his nut sack, then he falls to 1 min behind the leaders by the finish.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
For reals... I would pick RD5 over Craig. Craig's average finish at Red Bud over the years is 9th. Even this year RD beat him there.
By name recognition = RD wins
Number of fans = RD wins
proven winner = RD
past results = RD
Current results = RD
I'm sure they are not going to pick him... But i would.

hershey

PR Elite
For reals... I would pick RD5 over Craig. Craig's average finish at Red Bud over the years is 9th. Even this year RD beat him there.
By name recognition = RD wins
Number of fans = RD wins
proven winner = RD
past results = RD
Current results = RD
I'm sure they are not going to pick him... But i would.
I guess you know more than Roger then. It's settled! The Dung it is! Lol

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Its not about "knowing" more or less then anyone. Its not about personal feelings. Its just fact. You are picking a team that gives you the best chance to win. Nothing more, nothing less. That means it should be based on fact. Fact is RD gives you a better chance to WIN.

FACT.

John250

PR Founding Father
Much like the nepotism that is killing NASCAR, I’m not a fan of Craig
Nepotism only goes so far in motocross. You have to have skills and talent to make it still.

You have to have talent in Nascar as well, when you get to the Cup series. But in ARCA, trucks or Xfinity nepotism to get you with the best funded teams can make your star shine brighter than it really is.

Hallie Deegan is an example. Her dad's name and Moster obviously helped her get to where she is in Trucks because she brings sponsorship with her. But her talent is WAY lacking. If they put her in Xfinity or Cup, she will fail tremendously. She is barely cracked the top 10 twice in a heavily funded team. Bottom line, she is a Saturday night short track racer at best.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Its not about "knowing" more or less then anyone. Its not about personal feelings. Its just fact. You are picking a team that gives you the best chance to win. Nothing more, nothing less. That means it should be based on fact. Fact is RD gives you a better chance to WIN.

FACT.
When did Dungey beat Craig on a 250 at Red Bud?

k01

PR Elite
Cooper auditioning for MXON and Jett spending time on a 450 is making the 250 National results more interesting. Yamaha's injured 250 guy is getting back up to speed at the perfect time for the MXON.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
So...in looking at the teams and my limited scope of what I know about those on the teams....it would seem the USA would have a distinct advantage going in...no?
MXON Teams

hershey

PR Elite
So...in looking at the teams and my limited scope of what I know about those on the teams....it would seem the USA would have a distinct advantage going in...no?
MXON Teams
I think Australia has a great chance, France and great brittian also. I have no thought that the USA is going to run away with this but they do have a fighting chance.