MXON Team

NOWA

PR Member
Anderson is out for surgery
Roczen non USA
Craig had better West Coast rounds which are irrelevant to Red Bud.
20+ points up on Bam Bam.
Decoster and Myself say winner should be Dungey
After his bike problem this past weekend. I like him also. He can come through the pack.
RD5 on 450.
Sexton 450
Tomac 250 eating roost all day! BEAST MODE!

USA needs to win this year! Its been to long.

hershey

PR Elite
Anderson is out for surgery
Roczen non USA
Craig had better West Coast rounds which are irrelevant to Red Bud.
20+ points up on Bam Bam.
Decoster and Myself say winner should be Dungey
Obviously you didn't watch the interview, DeCoster doesn't think anyone on his team is worth putting on the team. He is the one who picked Barcia and Craig to test on the 250

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Obviously you didn't watch the interview, DeCoster doesn't think anyone on his team is worth putting on the team. He is the one who picked Barcia and Craig to test on the 250
Did he say Dungey wasn't being considered or just not mention him? I'm not a Dungey fan in the true fan sense, but I cannot say I didn't think about Dungey being on the team after this past weekend. I am still thinking Craig...on the 250, but I wouldn't be upset if they put Dungey on the team with Eli and Chase. I think that team would be solid. Craig would give us potential for better results...but with Sexton and Tomac, how better would they need to be than what Dungey could provide?

My point being, if we gave a range for Craig and Dungey in terms of what their finished may be, what would it be? In my mind, just off the top of my head without researching it too much, I would give Dungey a range of (4-6) and Craig a range of (3-8). Get what I am saying?

Not my call, so no matter to me. Go Team USA!!

John250

PR Founding Father
If Justin Cooper puts up solid results the next few weeks I would consider him for sure. Sounds like Star is keeping cooper on the 450 next year since he is pointed out of SX.

hershey

PR Elite
Did he say Dungey wasn't being considered or just not mention him? I'm not a Dungey fan in the true fan sense, but I cannot say I didn't think about Dungey being on the team after this past weekend. I am still thinking Craig...on the 250, but I wouldn't be upset if they put Dungey on the team with Eli and Chase. I think that team would be solid. Craig would give us potential for better results...but with Sexton and Tomac, how better would they need to be than what Dungey could provide?

My point being, if we gave a range for Craig and Dungey in terms of what their finished may be, what would it be? In my mind, just off the top of my head without researching it too much, I would give Dungey a range of (4-6) and Craig a range of (3-8). Get what I am saying?

Not my call, so no matter to me. Go Team USA!!
I guess you didn't read the article that started this post??

Yes, Roger specifically said he wanted Anderson but couldn't get him. He specifically said they wanted Barcia or Craig.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I guess you didn't read the article that started this post??

Yes, Roger specifically said he wanted Anderson but couldn't get him. He specifically said they wanted Barcia or Craig.
You are correct. I did not. Too much nonsense on here to read everything. My bad.

I watched a vid on Y'Tube yesterday before watching the race where Roger talked about it, but did not mention Dungey specifically.

hershey

PR Elite
Screenshot_20220727-135848_Chrome.jpg

Craig interview

Scoob

PR Founding Father
They were debating between him and Craig, Craig wants it bad, I bet he is in now.
Yeah, I think Craig would have gotten the nod anywho. Better for Barcia's ego to bail out before they picked Craig over him. Either would bring it home I think. I'd be cool with either, but I also thinkin Craig is better bet since he just came off the 250...

hershey

PR Elite
Yeah, I think Craig would have gotten the nod anywho. Better for Barcia's ego to bail out before they picked Craig over him. Either would bring it home I think. I'd be cool with either, but I also thinkin Craig is better bet since he just came off the 250...
Yep